London, UK (PRWEB) September 27, 2013
MarketPublishers.com announces that a new research report on the sodium nitrite (CAS 7632-00-0) market prepared by BAC Reports is available in its catalogue.
The newly published report “Sodium Nitrite (CAS 7632-00-0) Market Research Report 2013” draws up an elaborate picture of the sodium nitrite market. It presents a comprehensive product profile, which contains sodium nitrite’s description, a review of its composition and ingredients, information on the main health risks, insight into toxicological and ecological effects of the chemical, and a variety of handling, storage and transportation requirements. The research study presents an overview of sodium nitrite properties, discusses the major production methods and details key application areas.
The study presents in-depth insights into the sodium nitrite market globally and across major regions, offers detailed profiles of the leading and niche manufacturers and traders active in the sodium nitrite universe on a global and regional scale. Additionally, the report provides a snapshot of the key consumers of sodium nitrite across the main end-use sectors, besides casting light on the regional product prices.
Title: Sodium Nitrite (CAS 7632-00-0) Market Research Report 2013
Published: September, 2013
Price: US$ 2,650.00
The geographical markets covered in the report are as follows: Asia-Pacific, Europe, Americas, the Middle East, and Africa.
The companies profiled in the research study include: Carlo Erba Reagenti S.p.A.б JSC Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat, Azot Branch of URALCHEM, OJSC, Merck KGaA, Vickers Laboratories Ltd., Finetech Industry Limited, Abtonsmart Chemicals Co., Ltd., Aopharm Group, Datai Group Limited., Hangzhou Longshan Chemical Co., Ltd., Henan Jin Kai-Chemical Investment Holding Group Co., Ltd., Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., BASF Japan Ltd., Avantor Performance Materials, Inc., Barker Industries Inc., BASF Corporation, Cater Chemicals Corp., Adeps Lanae S.A.I.C., etc.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report is a source of valuable information on the global sodium nitrite market.
- Comprehensive product profile enriches one’s knowledge of sodium nitrite, enabling to take informed business decisions.
- Insights into the sodium nitrite market and data on the regional prices assist in identifying the most promising markets as well as in planning effective business strategies.
- Examination of the competitive environment helps to evaluate the level of competition within the market and thereby gain a competitive edge over the rivals.
- Detailed profiles of the companies (leading and niche) operating in the sodium nitrite market contain all the information required to find prospective business partners.
More CAS chemicals reports by the publisher can be found at BAC Reports page.