London, UK (PRWEB) September 27, 2013
MarketPublishers.com announces that a new research report on the levocarnitine (CAS 541-15-1) market created by BAC Reports is available in its catalogue.
The newly published report, “Levocarnitine (CAS 541-15-1) Market Research Report 2013,” draws up an elaborate picture of the levocarnitine market. It presents a comprehensive product profile, which contains levocarnitine’s description, a review of its composition and ingredients, information on the main health risks, insight into toxicological and ecological effects of the chemical, and a variety of handling, storage and transportation requirements. The research study presents an overview of levocarnitine’s properties, discusses the major production methods and details major applications of the product.
The study presents in-depth insights into the levocarnitine market globally and across major regions, and offers detailed profiles of the leading and niche manufacturers and traders active in the levocarnitine marketplace on a global and regional scale. Additionally, the report provides a snapshot of the key consumers of levocarnitine across key end-use sectors, besides looking into pricing issues by region.
Title: Levocarnitine (CAS 541-15-1) Market Research Report 2013
Published: September, 2013
Price: US$ 2,650.00
The geographical markets covered in the report are as follows: Asia, Europe, and North America.
The companies profiled in the research study include: Acros Organics B.V.B.A., Merck KGaA, Lonza A.G., Abtonsmart Chemicals Co., Ltd., Mira Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Nanchang Polis Bio-Tech Co., Ltd., Sunrise Chemical Co., Ltd, Suntran Industrial Group Ltd., Finetech Industry Limited, Biocon, Watanabe Chemical Industries International, Hubei Maxpharm Industries Co., Ltd., Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Toronto Research Chemicals Inc., Wonda Science Inc., Advanced ChemTech, and EMD Millipore Corporation, amid many others.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report is a source of critical information on the global levocarnitine market.
- Comprehensive product profile enriches one’s knowledge of levocarnitine, enabling to take informed business decisions.
- Insights into the levocarnitine market and data on the regional prices assist in identifying the most promising markets as well as in planning effective business strategies.
- Examination of the competitive environment helps to evaluate the level of competition within the market and thereby gain a competitive advantage over the rivals.
- Detailed profiles of the companies operating in the levocarnitine market contain all the information required to find prospective business partners.
More CAS chemicals reports by the publisher can be found at BAC Reports page.