London, UK (PRWEB) September 27, 2013
At present, the world cancer diagnostics industry is on the threshold of technological breakthrough, supported by ongoing advancements in tumor diagnosis and therapy, introduction of new specific antigens and advances in research on cancer’s genetic basis. The world cancer diagnostics market is forecast to experience tremendous growth and rapid expansion in the next five years. Expected technological developments in the industry are likely to open many new opportunities in cancer diagnostics, enabling to determine genetic predispositions, detect specific tumors and monitor biological responses to cancer treatment. The rapid market expansion and growing demand for malignancy assays is expected to be spurred by the increase in the elderly population.
Abbott, Becton Dickinson, Epigenomics, Applied Gene Technologies, Panacea Pharmaceuticals, Myriad Genetics and Enzo Biochem are amid the leading companies which are currently active in the global cancer diagnostics market.
In-demand research report “Global Cancer Diagnostics Market 2013 France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, USA Sales Forecasts, Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies” worked out by Venture Planning Group (VPG) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global Cancer Diagnostics Market 2013 France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, USA Sales Forecasts, Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies
Published: August, 2013
Price: US$ 32,500.00
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the cancer diagnostics market with a focus on France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, the UK and the US. It discloses critical information on the market size and performance, delves into the competitive landscape, and uncovers details on the leading players in the field. The study presents a comprehensive market assessment by geography and tests; contains sales and market share analyses; examines the main trends in the sector. The research study evaluates the market opportunities, reviews potential market entry barriers and risks as well as suggests alternative business expansion strategies for suppliers, covers current and emerging products, analyzes potential applications of various diagnostic technologies. Moreover, the report includes sales forecasts for the major tumor markers.
- Extensive overview of the worldwide cancer diagnostics market.
- In-depth analysis of seven country markets (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, the UK and the US).
- Review of the current and emerging products along with analysis of potential application of various diagnostic technologies.
- Discussion of the trends prevailing in the market.
- Essential data on the market size and structure.
- Examination of the competitive environment and comprehensive profiles of the leading companies.
- Discussion of the alternative market penetration strategies.
- Evaluation of the potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Alternative business expansion strategies for suppliers.
- Sales forecast for the major tumor markers.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at VPG page.