London, UK (PRWEB) September 27, 2013
In 2012, the number of high net wealth individuals (HNWIs) in Singapore increased by more than 21.5%. At the end of the same year, there were above 283,000 HNWIs in the country, together holding around USD 856.9 billion in wealth. This is equal to just over 85% of the total individual wealth held in Singapore. In 2012, real estate represented the largest HNWIs’ asset class in the country, accounting for around 32.4% of the total HNWI assets.
The number of HNWIs in the country is expected to grow by nearly 59% in the years ahead and to go beyond 291,579 in 2017. Singapore’s HNWI wealth is poised to grow by approximately 62% to surpass the USD 1.38 trillion mark by 2017.
New research report “Singapore 2013 Wealth Book” drawn up by WealthInsight has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Singapore 2013 Wealth Book
Published: September, 2013
Price: US$ 4,995.00
The report offers an insightful overview of Singapore’s UHNWIs market. The report provides details on the UHNWIs performance over 2008-2012; discloses historical and present data on the asset allocations of UHNWIs in the country across 13 asset classes; and examines top-performing cities and uncovers ratings of wealth management saturation and potential. The study also presents evaluation of the domestic wealth management industry; scrutinizes prevailing industry trends; outlines challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in the country. The research unveils essential information on the key market players and grants access to a detailed market forecast.
- Extensive overview of the Singapore wealth sector fundamentals (political and economical backgrounds; benchmarking of the Singapore wealth in context).
- Data on the HNWI wealth prevailing trends.
- In-depth analysis of the Singapore UHNWI investments.
- Accurate description of the competitive landscape of the wealth sector.
- Information on UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends.
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential.
- Details on the drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities of Singapore’s UHNWIs market.
- Review of the main market players.
- Detailed market forecast through 2017.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at WealthInsight page.