(PRWEB) September 30, 2013
Bluepoint's Advanced Sales Skills is an intense, highly-experiential workshop that is designed to help business development professionals make a major shift in their sales effectiveness. Rather than simply studying more sales techniques, participants in the Advanced Sales Skills workshop will have a very unique opportunity to dramatically increase their personal and interpersonal power.
WORKSHOP PARTICIPANTS WILL:
- Move beyond the foundation of "relationship selling" and develop the capacity to readily create genuine, positive connections with others,
- Gain a deeper understanding of themselves and how they show up to others,
- Significantly increase their ability to influence others by becoming more coach-like (challenging, affirming, confronting, etc.) in all of their interactions,
- Learn how to engage the full power of their unique personalities and interpersonal strengths, and
- Learn how to get their voice heard above the clamor of the marketplace and day-to-day organization life.
Like all Bluepoint programs, the Advanced Sales Skills workshop is fast paced, rich in feedback, personal coaching, hands-on real-life practicums, and engaging exercises. It is designed to take participants on a challenging learning journey that starts with personal stock-taking and introspection, fully equips them to make a difference in all of their conversations, and concludes by teaching them a very potent approach to all of their communication.
Bluepoint is proud to offer a limited number of guests the opportunity to experience the Advanced Sales Skills workshop on the following dates:
Date: December 2nd - 4th, 2013
Time: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Place: New York Life
1 Rockwood Road
Sleepy Hollow, NY
Date: January 14-15, 2014
Place: Time Warner Cable Media
New York, NY
Please note that there are only a limited number of seats available for each opportunity to experience this highly anticipated workshop. For a complimentary seat, please contact us at: info(at)bluepointleadership(dot)com
Bluepoint Leadership Development is a global force in leadership development. We're known for crafting and executing exceptional developmental experiences that transform how organizations approach and practice leadership.
We help our clients achieve business and leadership development goals by focusing on four key areas: Leadership, Communications, Innovation, and Coaching. Bluepoint's workshops have earned top accolades by Leadership Excellence Magazine, Bersin & Associates Learning Leaders, and TrainingIndustry. com. We also receive the highest marks from large and small clients such as American Express, Qualcomm, New York Life, Microsoft and Intel.