AMX introduced the residential marketplace to its newest DXLink Fiber components that offer the ability to distribute lossless video content (including HDCP) to just about any location on a far reaching property - up to 10 kilometers (six miles) away.
Denver, Colorado (PRWEB) September 27, 2013
Creating user experiences that its customers never dreamt possible is the cornerstone of the AMX® philosophy - “life. unlimited.” At CEDIA EXPO 2013, AMX introduced the residential marketplace to its newest DXLink Fiber components that offer the ability to distribute lossless video content (including HDCP) to just about any location in a residence, sprawling estate or far reaching property - up to 10 kilometers (six miles) away. Additionally, AMX introduced the residential industry to its latest additions to the Enova DGX switcher family – the new Enova DGX 8 and Enova DGX 64, which significantly increase the range of input/output options to address just about any switching requirement.
The features that make AMX DXLink Fiber components and Enova DGX Enclosures standouts among other switching solutions include an industry leading 10 Gbps data rate, field serviceable fiber modules, identical board sets throughout the entire switcher line, built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch, single mode and multimode fiber support; and standard with every AMX Enova solution - integrated SmartScale technology for perfect scaling on every output and onboard InstaGate Pro™ technology for addressing key constraints and delays posed by HDMI/HDCP. And just like the previously released DXLink Category Cable solutions, DXLink Fiber Multi-Format Transmitters provide support for both analog and digital video and can perform as a 2x1 pre-switch when both signal formats are present.
The new Enova DGX 8 and 64 Enclosures as well as our award-winning Enova 16 and 32 Switchers all feature enterprise-grade components to ensure an unbeatably reliable residential media switching experience of up to 8, 16, 32 or 64 HDMI, DVI, DXLink or DXLink Fiber sources/destinations.
Additionally, our Enova DGX 64 Enclosure is 4K resolution ready. With its aggregate backplane data rate of a staggering 25Gbps per position, the Enova DGX 64 is poised to support future boards out of the gate.
Availability and Additional Details
AMX demonstrated its new DXLink Fiber Solutions and Enova DGX Enclosures in Booth 1900 at CEDIA EXPO 2013, September 26 - 28 in Denver, Colorado. The new DXLink Fiber Duplex components are expected to begin shipping in the U.S. in Q1 - 2014 and outside the U.S. in Q2 - 2014. The DXLink Fiber Simplex components are expected to begin shipping in the U.S. in Q3 - 2014 and outside the U.S. in Q4 - 2014. The Enova DGX 8, 16 and 32 Enclosures are available now and the Enova DGX 64 Enclosure is expected to begin shipping in the U.S. in Q1 - 2014 and outside the U.S. in Q2 - 2014. For further details, we invite you to visit these online resources:
- Video Overviews:
- Product Resource Center (additional details, specifications, images (on lower right side), etc.)
- Enova DGX 8 Enclosure: AVS-ENOVADGX8-ENC
- Enova DGX 64 Enclosure: ENOVADGX64-ENC
- Enova DGX HDMI Input Board: AVS-ENOVADGX32-VI-HDMI
- Enova DGX DVI Input Board: AVS-ENOVADGX32-VI-DVI
- Enova DGX HDMI Output Board: AVS-ENOVADGX32-VO-HDMI
- Enova DGX DVI Output Board: AVS-ENOVADGX32-VO-DVI
- Enova DGX Audio Insert/Extract Board: AVS-ENOVADGX32-AUD-INS-EXT
- Enova DGX DXLink Multimode Fiber Input Board, Duplex: ENOVADGX-VI-DXLINK-MMF-D
- Enova DGX DXLink Multimode Fiber Input Board, Simplex: ENOVADGX-VI-DXLINK-MMF-S
- Enova DGX DXLink Single Mode Fiber Input Board, Duplex: ENOVADGX-VI-DXLINK-SMF-D
- Enova DGX DXLink Single Mode Fiber Input Board, Simplex: ENOVADGX-VI-DXLINK-SMF-S
- Enova DGX DXLink Multimode Fiber Output Board, Duplex: ENOVADGX-VO-DXLINK-MMF-D
- Enova DGX DXLink Multimode Fiber Output Board, Simplex: ENOVADGX-VO-DXLINK-MMF-S
- Enova DGX DXLink Single Mode Fiber Output Board, Duplex: ENOVADGX-VO-DXLINK-SMF-D
- Enova DGX DXLink Single Mode Fiber Output Board, Simplex: ENOVADGX-VO-DXLINK-SMF-S
- Product Information Sheets
AMX hardware and software solutions simplify the implementation, maintenance, and use of technology to create effective environments. With the increasing number of technologies and operating platforms at work and home, AMX solves the complexity of managing this technology with reliable, consistent and scalable systems. Our award-winning products span control and automation, system-wide switching and audio/video signal distribution, digital signage and technology management. They are implemented worldwide in conference rooms, homes, classrooms, network operation / command centers, hotels, entertainment venues, broadcast facilities, among others.
AMX was founded in 1982 and is a member of The Duchossois Group of Companies. For more information, visit http://www.amx.com.
AMX, Enova and DXLink are trademarks/registered trademarks of AMX, LLC registered in the U.S. and other countries.