This new resource allows me to take STAT!Ref anywhere, especially when I need it most at the point of care. Great product!
Jackson, Wyoming (PRWEB) September 30, 2013
With STAT!Ref Mobile Offline, individual users will have immediate access, anytime and anywhere, to a premier healthcare e-resource. STAT!Ref Mobile Offline allows users to purchase and install content for use offline, requiring no Internet connection once titles are downloaded, and intuitively cross-search a custom database of available full-text titles, journals, medical coding references or evidence-based point-of-care resources.
This product is available for purchase now, and was launched effective Monday, September 23rd. Access the STAT!Ref Store to purchase STAT!Ref Mobile Offline today by clicking here.
STAT!Ref Mobile Offline Features:
- Access to a custom collection of healthcare content without the need of Internet connectivity
- Cross-search fully-interactive resources within a variety of healthcare disciplines, including full-text information from top healthcare publishers and societies
- Titles may be purchased individually, in pre-defined packages, or any combination thereof with a variety of specialties
- Use evidence-based STAT!Ref clinical decision tools when and where they are needed, at the point-of-care
- The essential coding resources ICD-9 and ICD-10 CM and PCS available in a convenient searchable format at one’s fingertips
- Access multimedia content, including videos and images that are completely optimized for quick accessibility
- Access the integrated evidence-based MedCalc 3000, a collection of over 520 calculators, clinical criteria sets, decision trees and more
Please note: STAT!Ref Mobile Offline title subscriptions are good for one year from the date of purchase, after which the titles expire and will cease to be useable. Titles may be activated on only one device at a time.
STAT!Ref Mobile Offline allows users to access a purchased STAT!Ref subscription with the STAT!Ref Mobile App on an iPhone, iPad or Android device. Once the application is installed and titles are purchased and downloaded, users will have access to the STAT!Ref Mobile App with offline capabilities.
Access to each title and/or package purchased is for a period of one year and users will be notified via the STAT!Ref Mobile App if a new issue or edition is available for download within that period.
The STAT!Ref Mobile App is a free download and is available for both iOS and Android devices
- The STAT!Ref iOS App is available from the Apple Store
- IOS Requirements: compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, requires iOS 5.0 or later and this app is optimized for iPhone 5
- The STAT!Ref Android™ Mobile App is available from Google Play as well as the Amazon Apps for Android Store
- Android Requirements: requires 2.1 or later
For questions on purchasing the product, trouble-shooting or system requirements, contact STAT!Ref Support at 800-901-5494 or support(at)statref(dot)com.
STAT!Ref, the premier healthcare e-resource, enables users to intuitively cross-search full-text titles, journals and evidence-based point-of-care authoritative resources. With growing resources within a variety of healthcare disciplines, STAT!Ref provides the latest healthcare information in a customizable and convenient format. STAT!Ref is accessible by desktop, laptop and mobile devices.
STAT!Ref: The Premier Healthcare e-source