London, UK (PRWEB) September 30, 2013
Currently, the interest in mobile communications sector from a slew of different vertical sectors, including the healthcare industry, is rapidly increasing. Many healthcare providers see mobile healthcare (mHealth) as a brilliant solution to increase healthcare cost-efficiency whilst enhancing its quality. The extensive usage of mobile communication technologies and devices along with broad availability of high-speed connectivity brings good opportunities for the healthcare industry to improve emergency and routine health services’ distribution, expand access to healthcare information, upgrade the provision of diagnostic services, and to enable expansion of various advanced mHealth applications.
The worldwide mHealth market is anticipated to be worth around USD 9 billion in 2014. By the end of the same year, mHealth could represent approximately USD 250 billion in yearly world healthcare cost-savings. Moreover, the market is likely to record a 40% CAGR through 2020. Regulation, privacy concerns and patient acceptance are the major challenges to the mHealth market growth.
New research study “The Mobile Healthcare (mHealth) Bible: 2014 – 2020” worked out by Signals and Systems Telecom has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: The Mobile Healthcare (mHealth) Bible: 2014 - 2020
Published: September, 2013
Price: US$ 2,500.00
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the world mHealth market, discloses vital historical (2010-2012) and present information on the market performance, examines key factors driving and restraining the market growth, and also outlines top market opportunities and challenges. The research study contains a value chain analysis, deployment case studies and strategic recommendations; covers mHealth technologies, standardization and regulative initiatives; describes key trends prevailing in the market. The report includes extensive country market analyses, scrutinizes 5 individual submarkets by application, delves into the competitive environment and profiles the leading companies active in the market. Moreover, a detailed future forecast for the global mHealth market up to 2020 is available in the research report.
The country markets covered in the study include: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Norway, Pakistan, the Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, the UK and the USA.
- Extensive analysis of the global mHealth market.
- Historical (2010-2012) and present data on the industry performance.
- Examination of the key market drivers and restraints.
- Discussion of the major market challenges and opportunities.
- Value chain analysis.
- Overview of the mHealth standardization and regulatory initiatives.
- mHealth deployment case studies.
- Information on the key trends prevailing in the mHealth market.
- Description of the competitive scenario and profiles and strategies of key players.
- Strategic recommendations for mobile network operators, wireless infrastructure/device OEMs, application developers, healthcare service providers & pharmaceutical companies to capitalize on the mHealth opportunity.
- In-depth analysis for 5 individual submarkets by application.
- Insightful country market analyses.
- Future forecast for the global mHealth market through 2020.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Signals and Systems Telecom page.