London, UK (PRWEB) September 30, 2013
The worldwide concrete and cement market was worth USD 449.4bn in 2012, posting a CAGR of just over 4% during 2008-2012; however, growth was subdued by an 11.8% decline in 2009 on the back of a slowdown in construction activity. Over the next five years, the global concrete and cement market is expected to record nearly 8.5% CAGR, supported by the growing construction industry worldwide, the moderation of the economic slump in Europe, and infrastructure development projects in emerging countries.
Asia-Pacific remains the largest regional concrete and cement market, which posted a CAGR of around 14.8% during 2008-2012 and reached a value of USD 261.1bn in 2012. China held the largest share of the regional market – about 71.5% in 2012, followed by India and Japan with shares of close to 10.5% and 7%, respectively. Large-scale investments in construction will fuel the demand for concrete and cement in these countries. The Indonesian construction industry is also expected to record substantial investments, supported by urbanization, income growth and government initiatives to enhance infrastructure, as part of its mission to take the country’s economy into the global top-10 by 2025. During 2013-2017, the overall concrete and cement market in Asia-Pacific is expected to post nearly 10.4% CAGR.
New cutting-edge research study “Global Concrete and Cement Market – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” worked out by Timetric has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global Concrete and Cement Market – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
Published: September, 2013
Price: US$ 4,950.00
The report provides a comprehensive overview of the concrete and cements market globally, providing separate historic (2008-2012) and forecast (2013-2017) market values by key regions (Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe, North America and Latin America) and by category. It presents a breakdown of values at the country level (44 countries); gives analysis on key events and factors driving the construction concrete and cement market worldwide. The research is supplemented with detailed profiles of top companies operating in the concrete and cement industry.
- In-depth analysis and market overview of the global concrete and cement market including market dynamics, key trends and issues and key market indicators.
- Market attractiveness and future prospects of the global concrete and cement market.
- Detailed analysis of the Asia-Pacific, Middle East, North America, Latin America and Europe markets separately with country level data.
- Segmented breakdown of the competitive landscape and industry dynamics within the global concrete and cement market and the sectors within it.
- Insight into the industry size and growth potential.
- Look into an assortment of global concrete and cement based companies including company overviews, services, history, employees, etc.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.