ASGTX is the only available temperature compensated solution in a miniature 9.0x7.0mm footprint that offers precise RF output, as high as 1.50GHz.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA (PRWEB) December 18, 2013
A globally preferred, leading supplier of frequency control and magnetic components, Abracon Corporation introduces its ASGTX series of factory configurable, high performance fixed and voltage controlled crystal oscillators.
“The ASGTX series of Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillators is factory configurable to any frequency between 10MHz and 1.50GHz with differential output and 10MHz to 250MHz with LVCMOS output, offering ±1.00 ppm frequency stability over -30ºC to +70ºC,” explains Syed Raza, Director of Engineering at Abracon Corporation.
“These devices are designed with internal pre-bias on the control port, enabling the end-user to employ them as either an XO or a VCTCXO. ASGTX is the only available temperature compensated solution in a miniature 9.0x7.0mm footprint that offers precise RF output, as high as 1.50GHz. With typical phase noise of -117 dBc/Hz @ 1MHz offset at 1.50GHz carrier, yields a typical RMS jitter of 1.55ps over 12kHz to 20MHz Bandwidth,” continues Raza.
Potential applications for these solutions include 40G & 100G Ethernet, WiMax, LTE, BTS, CATV, LAN, LMDS and Point-to-Point communication networks.
Key features include:
- 10MHz to 1.50GHz, any carrier frequency in differential mode (LVDS or LVPECL)
- 10MHz to 250MHz, any carrier frequency in LVCMOS mode
- -40ºC to +85ºC operating temperature range
- ±1.0ppm stability over -30ºC to +70ºC and ±2.0ppm stability over -40ºC to +85ºC
- Minimum guaranteed pull ability of ± 10ppm in VCTCXO mode
- Good Phase Noise, excellent Harmonics and Spurious content
- Guaranteed RMS jitter of 1.80ps maximum @ 1.50GHz carrier
- Immediate availability, 5-day maximum lead-time for small quantities
The ASGTX series will be available through Abracon's Global Distribution partners by February 2014.
For technical assistance with this product, please contact Abracon Corporation at tech-support(at)abracon(dot)com.
Abracon Corporation was established in 1992 with the vision of becoming a top tier global manufacturer of Frequency Control, Signal Conditioning, Clock Distribution, Radio Frequency and Magnetic Components with local design and technical support. Abracon provides its customers with high quality products, competitive pricing, timely delivery, reliable engineering and technical support, plus production flexibility worldwide.