We realize that business needs change. So we encourage our clients to think of their business plans as living documents that they can update as necessary. Life isn't static, and your business can't be, either.
Las Vegas, Nevada (PRWEB) December 12, 2013
These five trends have ushered business planning into the new century.
1. More efficient planning means a thorough but easy-to-follow plan. Business plans in the past could be convoluted and confusing. But the chief goal of a business plan is to share your entrepreneurial vision with potential investors. A plan that is clearly designed and efficiently communicates your business goals gets the attention of investors quickly. "Wise plans are high-information but also high-efficiency. They say what needs to be said without losing the reader," said Joseph Ferriolo, director of Wise.
2. More show, less tell. Using graphics and charts to share information in a way that's clear and convincing is smarter than creating something text heavy. "In publication design, graphics and images are called points of entry. A business plan should offer multiple places where a reader can be drawn in."
3. You no longer have to go it alone. "In the age of the Internet, there are so many options for help with planning and writing a quality business plan. There's really no reason to create one by yourself," said Ferriolo. "We tell clients we're in this together -- their success is our success."
4. Better research is at your fingertips. Along with editing and planning help online, business plan writers have a host of researching resources available, making completely up-to-date market and demographic statistics a must-have. "Our plans are based on solid, up-to-the-minute research that moves as fast as the market fluctuates."
5. Your plan is a living document. In years past, rewriting, redesigning and reprinting a professional quality plan could take weeks. But updates and changes can now be made in a matter of days, at most. "We realize that business needs change. So we encourage our clients to think of their business plans as living documents that they can update as necessary. Life isn't static, and your business can't be, either."
Wise Business Plans (http://www.wisebusinessplans.com), staffed with professional MBA writers, researchers and financial experts, is a trusted partner for businesses across a broad spectrum of products and services. Our mission is to empower our clients to make the best possible business decisions, boost company performance and facilitate their funding success by laying the groundwork for strong businesses that excite, inspire and retain talented and exceptional employees.