ModUX is something really special... it’s a developer conference; however, we expect to draw tech-savvy entrepreneurs, consultants and decision makers as well. We are overwhelmed with excitement for the ideas that will come from this event.
Reston, VA (PRWEB) August 06, 2013
Speakers for ModUX Conference 2013 include:
- Mats Bryntse, Unit Testing and Functional Testing with Siesta
- Jozef Sakalos, Writing High Quality Code
- Dan Armstrong, Has Anyone Asked a Customer? Questioning Whether the Online Payments World is Falling into a Tech-Push Trap
- Thorsten Suckow-Homberg, Practices and Obstacles in Agile Development
- Nils Dehl, Sencha Touch Meets TYPO3 CMS
- Andrew Duncan, Securing Client Side Data
- Shea Fredrick, The Mysterious World of Code Compression
- Rich Walters and Tobias Uhlig, Exploring the Possibilities of Sencha and WebRTC
ModUX is a 16-hour conference with 18 speaker sessions, 10 lightning rounds, one boot camp and an awesome party... More speaker announcements coming soon!
“We wanted to bring together spectacular names from across the globe onto one stage to showcase the best Sencha frameworks and tools,” said Grgur Grisogono, Principal at Modus Create. “ModUX is something really special... it’s a developer conference; however, we expect to draw tech-savvy entrepreneurs, consultants and decision makers as well. We are overwhelmed with excitement for the ideas that will come from this event.”
Register today for early registration discounts! Early registration is €75. Registration after August 6, 2013 is €115.
For more information about ModUX Conference, visit moduxcon.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
About Modus Create, Inc.
Modus Create is a leading HTML5 mobile and enterprise application development and consulting company made up of dedicated engineers, designers and managers. The company innovates the open web using Sencha frameworks to design enterprise applications and strategic solutions for the best brands. Not only are we a Premier Sencha Partner, but we are writing the books on it. Jay Garcia, co-founder of Modus Create, is an author of Sencha Touch in Action, ExtJS in Action, and ExtJS in Action, Second Edition.
For more information on Modus Create, visit moduscreate.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.
Modus Create, Inc.