Tampa, FL (PRWEB) August 08, 2013
Nitro Mobile Solutions, a company that specializes in mobile application solutions for financial institutions and enterprise organizations, today introduced NitroServer™ v4, a new version of its cloud-based middleware product.
NitroServer™ is the key component of Nitro Mobile Solutions’ mobile application platform that securely connects mobile applications to IT systems. NitroServer™ easily plugs into any data source to quickly mobilize a company’s prior investment in technology. NitroServer™ works in concert with Nitro’ My AppEngine®, an advanced mobile content management system that provides complete command and control over the mobile applications that are delivered to the end user.
The latest version of NitroServer™ features a significantly improved administrative portal that enables the administrator to easily view, manage and control NitroServer™ system resources. New NitroServer™ features include:
- Graphical creation of REST Services
- Improved node management to easily add and scale NitroServer™ nodes. New nodes auto-configure themselves for high performance and scalability.
- Integrated Multi-Mobile Platform Push Notification Services
- Integrated Analytics - NitroServer™ tracks all communication and provides analytics on how the app is being used. Analytic data is aggregated across all NitroServer™ cluster nodes and is available to view from the admin web portal.
- Improved plug-in management. Allows company’s .NET development teams to quickly and easily create new plugins to extend features and functionality.
- Enterprise App Store, allowing for user accounts, coupon codes and download of private apps to users devices. For iOS this requires a enterprise license.
- Mobile device location management. NitroServer™ can provide location information on device connections even when location services are turned off on the device.
Financial Services companies and Fortune 50 corporations depend on NitroServer™ as the middleware solution that powers their mobile applications. Now, with the release of NitroServer™ v4, companies have complete command and control of the entire mobile applications platform.
About Nitro Mobile Solutions
Nitro Mobile Solutions is a company that specializes in providing mobile banking solutions for regional and community financial institutions, including banks and credit unions. Nitro Mobile Solutions has the innovative technology and industry expertise to get an affordable, turnkey mobile banking solution to customers in less than 30-60 days. The company began with a focus on delivering mobile applications for businesses and still provides mission critical, custom mobile applications for enterprises such as The Home Depot. For more information on Nitro, visit http://www.nitromobilesolutions.com.