Albany, New York (PRWEB) August 01, 2013
Global Markets Directs, Small-Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013, provides an overview of the indications therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Small-Cell Lung Cancer, complete with the latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Small-Cell Lung Cancer. Small-Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, Company/University web sites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from the company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Directs team.
To check out the Complete table of contents, visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/small-cell-lung-cancer-pipeline-review-h2-2013.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- A review of the Small-Cell Lung Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Small-Cell Lung Cancer pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Browse All Reports of This Category Visit - http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/category/56.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Small-Cell Lung Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from the pipeline.
Browse All The Report Of This Publisher Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/publisher/37.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 6
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 7
Small-Cell Lung Cancer Overview 8
Therapeutics Development 9
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Small-Cell Lung Cancer 9
Small-Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics under Development by Companies 11
Small-Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 15
Late Stage Products 16
Comparative Analysis 16
Mid Clinical Stage Products 17
Comparative Analysis 17
Early Clinical Stage Products 18
Comparative Analysis 18
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products 19
Comparative Analysis 19
Small-Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics – Products under Development by Companies 20
Small-Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics – Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 23
Companies Involved in Small-Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics Development 24
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company 24
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH 25
To Buy The Copy of This Report Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/172034.
Amgen Inc. 26
Eli Lilly and Company 28
Merck & Co., Inc. 29
Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co., Ltd. 30
ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc. 31
Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 32
ImmunoGen, Inc. 33
Nippon Kayaku Co., Ltd. 34
Menarini Group 35
Celgene Corporation 36
Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 37
Bayer AG 38
Alchemia Limited 39
Hana Biosciences, Inc. 40
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. 41
Critical Outcome Technologies Inc. 42
CytRx Corporation 43
Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp. 44
MabVax Therapeutics, Inc. 45
Supratek Pharma Inc. 46
TheRyte Ltd. 47
Celator Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 48
Cerulean Pharma, Inc. 49
OncoMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 50
Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. 51
Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 52
Neotropix, Inc. 53
MolMed S.p.A. 54
Innogene Kalbiotech Pte Ltd. 55
Laboratorios Farmaceuticos ROVI, S.A. 56
Mycenax Biotech Inc. 57
Polaris Group 58
CellAct Pharma GmbH 59
Small-Cell Lung Cancer – Therapeutics Assessment 60
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 60
Assessment by Combination Products 61
Assessment by Route of Administration 62
Assessment by Molecule Type 64
Drug Profiles 67
ipilimumab - Drug Profile 67
lorvotuzumab mertansine - Drug Profile 70
irinotecan hydrochloride - Drug Profile 73
topotecan hydrochloride - Drug Profile 75
BMS-833923 - Drug Profile 77
amrubicin hydrochloride - Drug Profile 79
amrubicin hydrochloride - Drug Profile 81
NTX-010 - Drug Profile 83
ICT-109 - Drug Profile 85
FP-1039 - Drug Profile 87
NGR-hTNF - Drug Profile 89