The State of Search Conference is a one-day, tactics-rich conference that provides sessions on how to get the most out of online marketing.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) November 13, 2013
The Dallas / Fort Worth Search Engine Marketing Association (DFWSEM) announces the State of Search Conference scheduled for Monday 18 November 2013 at the Hyatt Regency North Dallas, located at 701 East Campbell Road in Richardson, Texas.
The Conference is the premier search conference held in Dallas and features a four track agenda of over 40 sessions plus networking activities and keynote addresses by industry leaders Duane Forrester and Rand Fishkin. The agenda can be viewed here.
The State of Search Conference features leading experts in Internet and search engine marketing including Marty Weintraub, Eric Enge, Kevin Lee, Ruth Burr, Will Scott, Chris Silver Smith, Wil Reynolds, Bryan Eisenberg, and Dennis Yu.
Conference attendees can choose from exciting sessions including:
- Surviving & Thriving in Local Search
- E-Commerce SEO
- Paid Social Ads for Content Marketing
- Semantic Markup for Local Search
- Winning at PPC In a Hyper-Competitive Market
- Social Media Strategy: Strategically Defining Your Social Media
At the State of Search Conference, attendees will:
- Learn to navigate the confusing world of local search to ensure the best results for your local company.
- Discover best practices, data-driven insights, and trends from some of the industry’s best minds.
- Expand their knowledge of social media signals that influence search results and what social media optimization tactics are delivering for marketers.
- Learn insider tips on proven ways to best manage paid media campaigns.
- Enhance marketing skill sets and discover techniques to convince management that social media networks are critical to online success and to motivate them to support the investment required to be successful.
- Discover ways to enhance web site conversion rates that will increase ROI and online marketing success.
- Learn to use tools to maximize online marketing efforts and to measure and understand the effectiveness of campaigns.
Register for the conference online at http://www.StateOfSearch.org/register/.
About the Dallas / Ft Worth Search Engine Marketing (DFWSEM)
The DFWSEM (http://www.DFWSEM.org) is the oldest and largest regional search marketing association in the United States. The organization's goal is to promote search engine marketing and increased ROI for companies and their websites through education and best practices.
The DFWSEM holds monthly educational meetings covering a wide array of topics, including Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Pay Per Click Advertising, and much more. The meetings also provide a valuable opportunity for local SEM professionals to network with other individuals in the field.
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.DFWSEM.org.