The relationships formed and deepened at our conferences are vital for our members and their clients...
St. Petersburg, Florida (PRWEB) October 21, 2013
The international alliance of independent law firms, TAGLaw®, will hold its 29th international conference from October 21st through 23rd in Munich, Germany.
In addition to various networking opportunities and group breakout sessions, TAGLaw members will attend a variety of informative and educational sessions aimed at firm and practice development. Also in attendance at the conference will be members of TAGLaw’s affiliate alliances, TIAG® (The International Accounting Group) and TAG-SP™. All three alliances are collectively known as the TAG Alliances™. Sessions and speakers at the conference include:
- Cyber Security for Professional Service Firms; Presenter: Eric Sisi, Vice President of Customer Support & Services, McAfee International
- Partner Performance and Remuneration; Presenter: Michael Roch, CEO, KermaPartners
- Optimizing Your Practice: How to Improve the Quality of Your Firm’s Work Product; Moderator: Dr. Kay Jess, Managing Partner, GGV Grützmacher / Gravert / Viegener (Frankfurt, Germany - TIAG & TAGLaw)
- Making the most of Directory and Ranking Opportunities for the Independent Law Firm; Presenter: Catherine McGregor, Chief of Strategic Development, Lawdragon
- Tax-Efficient Investments During the Financial Crisis; Presenter: Dmitry Zapol, International Fiscal Services Consultants, Ltd.
- Strategies of the Serengeti; Presenter: Steve Berry, Fellow, CIMA
- Cash is King!; Presenter: Howard Wilkinson; TIAG Advisory Board Member and Former Senior Partner of Mercer & Hole (London, England - TIAG)
- Making Use of Your Multidisciplinary Alliance; Presenters: Philip Jenkinson, Partner, Aubyn (Lille, France - TAGLaw) and Andrew Wholey, Tax Consultant, Old Mill Accountants (Somerset, England, - TIAG)
- Integrating Laterals; Presenters: Quent Boyken, Shareholder, Belin McCormick (Iowa, USA - TAGLaw) and Simon Chapman, Partner, Burgis & Bullock (Warwickshire, England - TIAG)
“Our conferences are known for our world-class speakers and sessions, but these gatherings also provide TAG Alliances members with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with fellow members around the world,” said Robert Sattin, President of the TAG Alliances. “The relationships formed and deepened at our conferences are vital for our members and their clients and allow the TAG Alliances to be ranked among the leading alliances of service firms in the world.”
About TAGLaw and The TAG Alliances
Founded in 1998, TAGLaw is an international alliance of high-quality, independent law firms. In 2013, Chambers Global ranked the alliance “Elite”, the highest ranking awarded to legal networks. The TAG Alliances comprise three groups: TAGLaw, TIAG® (The International Accounting Group), and TAG-SP™. TIAG is an international alliance of high quality, independent accounting and TAG-SP is a complementary association of strategic business partners. Collectively, the TAG Alliances provide accounting, legal, financial and business support services on a worldwide scale. With approximately 12,500 professionals in 250 member firms, and 500 offices in over 90 countries, the TAG Alliances serve tens of thousands of clients from all industry and commercial sectors.
For more information about TAGLaw, visit http://www.TAGLaw.com.
For more information about the TAG Alliances, visit http://www.TAGAlliances.com.