MindShare provides a platform for our customers to share their transformation stories and gain insight into more effective pricing and sales strategies.
Austin, Texas (PRWEB) October 29, 2013
Zilliant, an optimization company that helps businesses make better pricing and sales decisions, hosted its third annual MindShare event from October 16 – 17 in Austin, Texas. The two-day event provided customers an opportunity to share best practices, inspire new strategies for profitable growth and preview the new Zilliant Optimization Platform and capabilities expected in 2014.
Nearly 100 Zilliant customers attended MindShare 2013 to learn from fellow business leaders and Zilliant partners and discuss their strategic use of price optimization and predictive sales guidance to transform their business.
“MindShare provides a platform for our customers to share their transformation stories and gain insight into more effective pricing and sales strategies,” said Greg Peters, Zilliant president and CEO. “It was a great opportunity to network, strengthen the Zilliant community and show our commitment to customers and their success with our predictive solutions.”
A few of the key takeaways from MindShare include how customers can:
- Harness the power of data visualization to analyze the effectiveness of pricing strategies and perform profitability analysis on specific customers;
- Tap into the right data and motivate sales teams to make more informed decisions that drive profitable growth;
- Address and capitalize on the massive decision complexity that many B2B companies face through price optimization, cross-sell and customer retention guidance;
- Tackle customer churn and find more opportunities for organic growth using predictive sales analytics combined with the expertise of customers’ sales teams; and
- Take control of pricing and P&L performance by overcoming volatile costs and economic conditions that can lead to reactive pricing behavior.
Zilliant teamed-up with business and technology leaders including Tableau Software, Xactly, SalesHood and 4th Generation Systems to offer role-specific tracks that equipped attendees with actionable insights. The event also featured several keynote speeches and panels from Zilliant customers in the B2B manufacturing, distribution and industrial service industries.
Peters also outlined Zilliant’s vision and priorities for 2014 using the new Zilliant Optimization Platform. The new platform builds the foundation for extending Zilliant’s optimization capabilities to other applications and provides customers with instant access to the latest product and science innovations.
Zilliant provides B2B companies with data-driven guidance, enabling better pricing and sales decisions to help businesses make their numbers. The Zilliant optimization platform uses advanced science in its price optimization, cross-sell and retention applications to enable companies to overcome the massive complexity in their businesses. Our flexible SaaS model allows customers to quickly and confidently improve their financial performance by integrating into existing systems and processes. Learn more about how Zilliant helps companies price more profitably and sell more effectively at http://www.zilliant.com.