Leveraging the connections and feedback loop between research, education, commercial and government organizations is more critical than ever.
Minneapolis, Minnesota (PRWEB) September 19, 2013
Cyber Security Summit 2013 today announced the finalized agenda for its third annual Summit (http://www.cybersecuritysummit.org) which will be held on October 22-23, 2013 at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The Summit will showcase prominent keynote speakers and engaging panel discussions, a VIP reception, networking opportunities, and an exhibit area featuring leading industry organizations.
Cyber Security Summit 2013 will focus on bringing together all the stakeholders, from the C-suite to the techies, to collaborate, learn and take action. “Security is relying more heavily on data analysis and mathematical constructs to solve problems that cannot be solved with firewalls and packet sniffers,” said Dave Notch, President of Intensity Analytics and Summit Advisory Board member. “Leveraging the connections and feedback loop between research, education, commercial and government organizations is more critical than ever."
- Implementing The Cyber Security Framework
- Threat to the CEOs-Plausible Deniability vs. Safeguarding Shareholder Interests
- Increasing Risk Intelligence Up and Down the Enterprise
- Healthcare – Security Framework and Solutions
- Privacy and Security – Two Sides of the Same Coin
- Changing Paradigms of How to Live and Thrive in Cyberspace
- Creating a Better Intelligence Pipeline - Next Generation Threat and Risk Intelligence Sharing
- Leveraging the Cloud – Aligning priorities of CFOs, CIOs, and CISOs
- The Hidden Risks of Mobile Applications
- New Ways to Crack the ‘Affordability’ Aspects of Security
The 2013 Cyber Security Summit is open to private and public organizations. Great savings are available for government, faculty, staff and students. For the agenda, and registration and sponsorship information, visit http://www.cybersecuritysummit.org
About Cyber Security Summit 2013:
The Cyber Security Summit changes the paradigm of how we look at digital space and security by clarifying the impact that cyber security has on our nation's government and business operations. The Summit creates multi-stakeholder venues which bring together business leaders; local, state and federal government; and citizens at large, to lead and innovate solutions to cyber threats. With prominent keynote speakers and engaging panel discussions, Summit participants will collaborate on cyber security initiatives, learn from industry experts and acquire actionable solutions.