I love using the Passport [wallet] when I travel, because it makes airport security such a breeze. The Passport Wallet keeps my ID, passport and boarding passes organized all in one easy-to-access place.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) August 21, 2013
WaterField Designs, an innovative leader in San Francisco-made laptop sleeves, bags and cases for digital gear, announces the ideal wallet for Road Warriors—the Passport Wallet. The Passport is the most spacious wallet in WaterField’s new Finn Collection. Frequent-flyers can stow a passport, foreign currency, credit cards, coins and a phone all in one place, thus easing the headache of security checkpoints and customs. Available in several materials and colors, travelers have choices to match their personal style.
The Finn Collection appeals to consumers looking for a high-capacity wallet that remains ultra-thin even when full. Inside the new Passport Wallet are two credit/metro card pockets, a large middle compartment for a passport, bills and a phone; and a slim, Ultrasuede® zippered pocket for coins. Place the phone screen-side against the Ultrasuede® pocket for excellent scratch-protection while en route. Choose from six naturally deer-tanned leather colors, a tan waxed-cotton canvas and a high-tech, eye-catching, “Flash” nylon. Self-locking zippers keep contents securely in place.
"I love using the Passport [wallet] when I travel, because it makes airport security such a breeze. The Passport Wallet keeps my ID, passport and boarding passes organized all in one easy-to-access place,” explained Company Owner Gary Waterfield. “And the beautiful thing about the Finn is that even though I can stuff it full, it still stays nice and slim.”
The Finn Wallet Collection includes three other sizes—a compact version for cash and cards (size 25), one Finn iPhone 5 wallet (size 27) and one wallet for the Samsung S4, HTC One or a similar-sized smartphone (size 69). All WaterField Designs gear is made entirely in San Francisco, California.
The Passport Wallet—($39)
- New size: holds passport, ID and credit cards, foreign currency, coins and phone
- Available in six supple leather colors, tan waxed-cotton canvas or hi-tech silver “Flash” nylon
- Naturally “deer-tanned” from an environmentally-friendly tannery here in the USA
- YKK self-locking zipper secures all contents
- Two interior side pockets organize cash, cards, and ID
- One interior zippered pocket secures coins
- Supple materials conform to contents ensuring minimal bulk for easy stowing
- Surprisingly generous capacity given its slender design
- Highest quality components available make for excellent value-to-quality equation
- Hand-made and constructed to exacting standards in WaterField’s San Francisco sewing shop
Availability & Pricing
Available now from the WaterField Designs online store. Ships worldwide.
The Passport Wallet
Price: $39. New Size 42: fits passport, foreign currency, credit cards, phone and coins.
Colors: Leather—Black, Camel, Grey, Red, Forest Green, Cowboy Brown. Waxed Cotton Canvas. Silver “Flash” nylon.
(Also available: Size 25—cash and cards; Size 27—cash, cards and iPhone 5; Size 69—cash, cards and the Samsung S4 or HTC One.)
About WaterField Designs
WaterField Designs manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full-range of laptop computers, tablets, smartphones, e-readers, gaming devices and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco. More company information is available at the website “About US” tab.