Our new 2014 pricing model makes SharePoint training more affordable than ever before.
Nashville, TN (PRWEB) January 15, 2014
PremierPoint Solutions has reduced the prices of its SharePoint training classes and unveiled a new three-day course called “SharePoint 2013 Power User Fast Track.”
“We are concentrating primarily on SharePoint 2013 training courses in the new year, as more and more organizations are deciding ‘out with the old; in with the new’ when it comes to SharePoint,” said Randy Moody, sales and marketing representative for PremierPoint Solutions.
“Our new 2014 pricing model makes SharePoint training more affordable than ever before,” he added. The new PremierPoint Solutions pricing structure is as follows:
- $1,895 for four-day classes
- $1,695 for three-day classes
- $995 for two-day classes
For government, non-profit and academic institutions, the prices will be:
- $1,595 for four-day classes
- $1,095 for three-day classes
- $995 for two-day classes
Group discounts and returning-student discounts will be $100 for three- and four-day classes.
PremierPoint Solutions’ new “SharePoint 2013 Power User Fast Track” course is designed to fast track students to SharePoint 2013 proficiency by taking them from “power users” to “SharePoint 2013 power users” in just three days.
Led by an expert SharePoint instructor, the fast-track course teaches students SharePoint capabilities that most users don't even know exist. The course – which is available through an engaging classroom experience or via a fully interactive live online experience – is a mix of lecture, demonstration and hands-on lab exercises.
Students will learn how to:
- Understand the concepts and terminologies unique to SharePoint 2013
- Create, organize, discover and share information with SharePoint 2013
- Use SharePoint 2013 for Enterprise Content Management
- Use the social computing features in SharePoint 2013
- Create powerful user-friendly forms with InfoPath
- Create Business Intelligence displays using Excel Services
According to Moody, the course is appropriate for SharePoint beginners, intermediate users looking to advance, power users, SharePoint site administrators and anyone who will be using SharePoint 2013.
Attendees will benefit themselves and their organizations by gaining:
- Workplace-ready SharePoint skills
- Proficiency and confidence to use SharePoint’s features effectively
- The skill to create, customize and maintain SharePoint 2013 sites
- Understanding of, and ability to competently use, SharePoint’s key components and features
The course includes a comprehensive manual containing lecture content, PowerPoint slides and scripted hands-on lab exercises. The only prerequisites are familiarity with Windows and a desire to learn SharePoint 2013. No pre-installation of software is required.
Based in Nashville, Tenn., PremierPoint Solutions (formerly SharePoint Solutions) is a Microsoft Certified Partner and a nationwide leader in expert-led, in-person and online public classes on SharePoint products and technologies. The company’s software division professionally develops high-quality commercial add-ons for SharePoint. Most of the company’s courses and services are also applicable to Office 365.