Chicago, IL (PRWEB) October 30, 2014
Cision, a leading provider of cloud-based public relations and social software, today published its “Real-Time PR for the Holidays” white paper. With this resource, public relations (PR) practitioners will learn from eight great brand examples how to drive attention, increase awareness and boost revenue this holiday season by incorporating real-time PR into their strategy.
Real-time tactics took the marketing world by storm during last year’s Super Bowl. Despite the fact that marketing is frequently associated with real-time, PR professionals can leverage it to increase engagement, boost earned media and help humanize brands.
By reading this white paper, communicators will learn how to:
- Turn customer service into a PR opportunity
- Address pain points in a clever way
- Introduce a holiday-specific product with a memorable campaign
- Embrace social good and let others tell the story
- Blend an offline event with social for increased awareness and participation
- Leverage customer stories to generate buzz and interest
- Increase reach and sales with personalized emails
- Use mobile to delight, generate buzz and increase the bottom line
The “Real-Time PR for the Holidays” white paper is available for free by clicking here.
Cision is a leading provider of public relations software that enables professionals to plan, execute and measure influencer-oriented campaigns in one integrated platform. Communication professionals use Cision to access the world’s largest pitchable media and blogger database, distribute press releases, manage influencer outreach, measure social media activities, and analyze the effectiveness of campaigns. Cision, which recently combined with Vocus, also represents the Gorkana Group, Visible Technologies, PRWeb, Help a Reporter Out (HARO) and iContact brands. Headquartered in Chicago, Cision has over 100,000 customers and maintains offices in Canada, England, France, Germany, Portugal, Sweden, Finland and China. For more information, visit http://www.cision.com or follow @Cision on Twitter.