Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) October 30, 2014
Diabetic Retinopathy – Pipeline Review, H2 2014
The report “Diabetic Retinopathy – Pipeline Review, H2 2014” provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Diabetic Retinopathy, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with the latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Diabetic Retinopathy and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Diabetic Retinopathy is an ocular manifestation of diabetes, a systemic disease, which affects up to 80 percent of all patients who have had diabetes for 10 years or more. Despite these intimidating statistics, research indicates that at least 90% of these new cases could be reduced if there was proper and vigilant treatment and monitoring of the eyes. The longer a person has diabetes, the higher his or her chances of developing diabetic retinopathy. Each year in the United States, diabetic retinopathy accounts for 12% of all new cases of blindness. It is also the leading cause of blindness for people aged 20 to 64 years.
Complete report available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/diabetic-retinopathy-pipeline-review-h2-2014-market-report.html.
Diabetic Retinopathy - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development:
- Kowa Company, Ltd.
- Antisense Therapeutics Limited
- BioDiem Ltd
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- R-Tech Ueno, Ltd.
- Paloma Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Acucela Inc.
- Gene Signal International SA
- Promedior, Inc.
- Inotek Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Angstrom Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc.
- Dimerix Bioscience Pty Ltd
- Resolvyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Charlesson LLC.
- MacuCLEAR, Inc.
- Stelic Institute & Co.
- EyeCyte, Inc.
- Vascular Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- PanOptica, Inc.
- EyeGene, Inc.
- Targazyme, Inc.
- Aprogen, Inc.
- MingSight Pharmaceuticals
- Bionure Farma, S.L.
- Islet Sciences, Inc.
- Foresee Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Biomar Microbial Technologies
Order a Purchase copy at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=235031.
Diabetic Nephropathy – Pipeline Review, H2 2014
The report “Diabetic Nephropathy – Pipeline Review, H2 2014” provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Diabetic Nephropathy, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Diabetic Nephropathy and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Diabetic nephropathy also known as Kimmelstiel–Wilson syndrome or nodular diabetic glomerulosclerosis and intercapillary glomerulonephritis, is a progressive kidney disease caused by angiopathy of capillaries in the kidney glomeruli. It is characterized by nephrotic syndrome and diffuse glomerulosclerosis. It is due to longstanding diabetes mellitus, and is a prime indication for dialysis in many developed countries. It is classified as a microvascular complication of diabetes.
Complete report available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/diabetic-nephropathy-pipeline-review-h2-2014-market-report.html.
Diabetic Nephropathy - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Johnson & Johnson
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Eli Lilly and Company
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Chong Kun Dang Pharmaceutical Corp.
- InterMune, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- Pfizer Inc.
- NephroGenex, Inc.
- Shire Plc
- Bayer AG
- Mesoblast Limited
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Dong Wha Pharma Co., Ltd.
- Galectin Therapeutics, Inc.
- PhytoHealth Corporation
- DiaMedica Inc.
- Angelini Group
- IMMD Inc.
- GenKyoTex S.A.
- Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Noxxon Pharma AG
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Omeros Corporation
- ChemoCentryx, Inc.
- Glucox Biotech AB
- GNI Group Ltd.
- OncoImmune, Inc.
- Cellmid Limited
- Serodus ASA
- Islet Sciences, Inc.
- AbbVie Inc.
- Inventiva SAS
- Mallinckrodt plc
Order a Purchase copy at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=235021.
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Diabetic Nephropathy
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Diabetic Nephropathy pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Browse more reports on Diabetes Therapeutics Market at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals/therapeutics/diabetes-therapeutics.
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.