Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) October 31, 2014
Mycosis Fungoides – Pipeline Review, H2 2014
This report “Mycosis Fungoides – Pipeline Review, H2 2014” provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Mycosis Fungoides, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Mycosis Fungoides and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Mycosis fungoides, also known as Alibert-Bazin syndrome or granuloma fungoides, is the most common form of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. It generally affects the skin, but may progress internally over time. Symptoms include rash, tumors, skin lesions, and itchy skin. While the cause remains unclear, most cases are not genetic or hereditary. Most cases are in people over 20 years of age, and it is more common in men than women. Treatment options include sunlight exposure, ultraviolet light, topical steroids, chemotherapy, and radiation.
Complete report available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/mycosis-fungoides-pipeline-review-h2-2014-market-report.html.
Mycosis Fungoides - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development:
- Seattle Genetics, Inc.
- Echo Therapeutics, Inc.
- Actelion Ltd
Mycosis Fungoides - Drug Profiles
- brentuximab vedotin
- mechlorethamine hydrochloride
Order a Purchase copy at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=235052.
Leiomyosarcoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2014
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Leiomyosarcoma, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Leiomyosarcoma and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Leiomyosarcoma is a relatively rare form of cancer, and accounts for between 5–10% of soft tissue sarcomas, which are in themselves relatively rare. Leiomyosarcomas can be very unpredictable. They can remain dormant for long periods of time and recur after years. It is a resistant cancer, meaning generally not very responsive to chemotherapy or radiation. The best outcomes occur when it can be removed surgically with wide margins early, while small and still in situ.
Complete report available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/leiomyosarcoma-pipeline-review-h2-2014-market-report.html.
Leiomyosarcoma - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development:
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Novartis AG
- Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc.
Leiomyosarcoma - Drug Profiles
- pazopanib hydrochloride
- Cell Therapy 3 for Oncology
- Cell Therapy 2 for Oncology and Infectious Disease
- Cell Therapy for Oncology and Infectious Diseases
Order a Purchase copy at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=235058.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Mycosis Fungoides and Leiomyosarcoma
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Mycosis Fungoides and Leiomyosarcoma and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Mycosis Fungoides and Leiomyosarcoma products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Mycosis Fungoides and Leiomyosarcoma pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Mycosis Fungoides and Leiomyosarcoma
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Mycosis Fungoides and Leiomyosarcoma pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Browse more reports on cancer therapeutics Market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals/therapeutics/cancer-therapeutics .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.