Avoid buying a new car that is about to receive a facelift with AutoeBid
(PRWEB UK) 28 August 2013
With the Frankfurt Motor Show only a few weeks away, AutoeBid have highlighted some of the key facelift models due to be displayed.
AutoeBid find most car buyers looking for great new car deals also want to make sure they are buying the latest models and not pre facelift and often sales people will not highlight these changes in advance to clients.
- Key 2014 highlights - Higher power more efficient engines, a new assistance system, new Matrix LED headlights with re designed taillights, chrome strips, new bonnet, new seat cover options and inlays.
- Key 2014 highlights - Very hard to spot the difference with the new front bumper, new front grille, an extra apron crease, new headlamp surrounds updated rear lamps a silver boot strip, engines are tweaked to EU6 exhaust standards, a coasting mode for improved fuel economy, Proactive Driving Assistant, and a ECO PRO Route function if you go for the optional Navigation system Professional.
- Key 2014 highlights - A new Competition Package (power boost and chassis upgrades), new front grille, M5 logo repositioned, new rear LEDs, optional Adaptive LED Headlights. A three-spoke M leather steering wheel, increase in storage compartments. New exterior colours, new leather shades and a new Competition Package.
- Key 2014 highlights - Intelligent Stop/Start system as standard on base unit, enhanced rear cabin luxury features for 2014, soft door closing, enhanced entertainment system package, an optional premium Meridian Reference Audio System with Conversation Assist, a new centre armrest and new 18-inch Manra lightweight forged alloys.
- Key 2014 highlights - New headlamps fixtures similar to set the latest Range Rover, it’s likely to also get a new front grille, new bumpers, minor equipment and trim updates and a new selection of wheels.
- Key 2014 highlights - A better facelift making it a little more attractive, minor interior changes with the new Hybrid4 2.0 diesel engine/part electric motor.
- Key 2014 highlights - New grille, an overall refreshed look, radar cruise control with Distance Alert.
- Key 2014 highlights - New colour options, new low profile rims, new Land Rover badge, new 9-speed ZF gearbox with improved fuel consumption, Active Driveline and a new option of SOS emergency call system called Land Rover InControl.
- Key 2014 highlights - New headlights, new rear lights, improved interior, a new 'City' edition or 'Outdoor' on some models, a new steering wheel, new rear- view camera, new double-sided boot floor covering. The 1.6 is now available with a seven- speed auto box.
- Key 2014 highlights - It would seem the only changes are new LED daytime running lights and exterior mirror mounted turning signals.
Toyota Land Cruiser
- Key 2014 highlights - New headlights, new tail lights, new front grille with chrome, new bonnet, new bumpers. Overall length has increased by 20mm, new alloys, new colours, new centre console, new option of 4.2-inch colour TFT multi- information display, dashboard updates, new door trim, new second and third row seat designs, new trailer sway control and emergency brake signal.
- Key 2014 highlights - New headlights, four new engines, new chassis improving ride quality and handling, new dashboard and centre console and a new options of a 8- inch touch screen infotainment system.
Not all of these models will receive the new facelift in the UK for 2013.