Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) July 31, 2014
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Russia. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- There were 161,581 HNWIs in Russia in 2013. These HNWIs held US$1.1 trillion in wealth.
- In 2013, the volume of Russian HNWIs rose by 1.2%, following a 2012 decrease of 0.5%.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and numbers are expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Russian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 4.5% to reach 170,129 in 2018. HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 17% to reach US$1.4 trillion by 2018.
- In 2013, Russian HNWIs held 30.8% (US$345 billion) of their wealth outside of their home country; the worldwide average is 20–30%.
Complete report available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/293136-russia-wealth-report-2014.html.
Reasons to buy
- The researcher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center includes the tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for research and analysis, researcher are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions covered.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
Purchase a copy of this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=293136.
Table of Contents
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
5 Analysis of Russian HNWI Investments
6 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
8 About WealthInsight
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=293136.
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 350,000+ syndicated market research reports from 100+ leading global publishers covering in-depth analysis of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and their report methodology, data sources, etc. we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with the most relevant available reports in our library. Join us on social platforms to keep yourself updated about the latest market intelligence for industry of your interest.