Dallas, TX (PRWEB) December 16, 2014
The report "Sarcoidosis and Myotonic Dystrophy Pipeline Review H2 2014" provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Sarcoidosis and Myotonic Dystrophy, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Sarcoidosis and Myotonic Dystrophy and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Sarcoidosis is a illness of unidentified cause that results in swelling. This illness impacts your body parts. Companies discussed in this Sarcoidosis Pipeline Review H2 2014 report include Auven Therapeutics Management L.L.L.P, Celgene Corporation, FirstString Research, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, PharmaIN Corporation, Therametrics holding AG. Complete Report on Sarcoidosis Therapeutic Pipeline is Available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/sarcoidosis-pipeline-review-h2-2014-market-report.html .
Drugs profile discussed in this Sarcoidosis Pipeline Review H2 2014 report include apremilast, CC-220, DasKloster-0182-01, eprodisate disodium, golimumab, PGC-VIP, Synthetic Peptide for Sarcoidosis, thymopentin. Order a Purchase copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=250211 .
The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Myotonic Dystrophy is a serious, progressively improving, extremely different, got multisystemic illness. Companies discussed in this Myotonic Dystrophy Pipeline Review H2 2014 report include F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Genzyme Corporation, Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Marina Biotech, Inc., Prosensa Therapeutics B.V., Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc., Valentia Biopharma S.L. Complete Report on Myotonic Dystrophy Therapeutic Pipeline is Available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/myotonic-dystrophy-pipeline-review-h2-2014-market-report.html .
Drugs profile discussed in this Myotonic Dystrophy Pipeline Review H2 2014 report include Antisense Oligonucleotide for Myotonic Dystrophy, Antisense Oligonucleotide for Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Myotonic Dystrophy, ISIS-DMPKRx, PRO-135, RNAi Oligonucleotide for Myotonic Dystrophy, Small Molecule to Target RNA for Myotonic Dystrophy, Small Molecules for Myotonic Dystrophy Type 1, Small Molecules to Target CUG RNA for Myotonic Dystrophy 1, Small Molecules to Target RNA for Myotonic Dystrophy, SRT-149, SRT-152. Order a Purchase copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=250214 .
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Sarcoidosis and Myotonic Dystrophy
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Sarcoidosis and Myotonic Dystrophy and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Sarcoidosis and Myotonic Dystrophy products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Sarcoidosis and Myotonic Dystrophy pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Explore more reports on Diseases & treatment industry at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals/diseases-treatment .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.