It’s imperative for marketers to use data to generate actionable insights and make informed decisions, which is why this product update has a strong focus on reaching and understanding customers through automated reporting and analysis.
Beltsville, MD (PRWEB) July 21, 2014
Vocus, Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based marketing and public relations software, today launched the Summer ’14 Release of the Vocus Marketing Suite, including specific enhancements in social, customer insights, landing page customization and customer analytics. The updates focus on providing marketers with deeper customer data to execute more targeted and effective campaigns.
Integration of data is a top priority for marketers looking to garner more valuable insights from prospect and customer engagement. Importing custom sets of data and utilizing that data intelligence to target prospects is key to any marketing organization. Furthermore, highlighting these custom data sets in the Vocus Marketing Suite and observing from one dashboard which online marketing channels are providing returns helps to shape marketing strategies and more adequately dedicate resources to the tactics with the greatest return on investment.
“The Summer ’14 Release continues our focus on offering a state-of-the-art marketing automation platform that is easy to use for our customers,” said Abby Hammer, senior product manager for the Vocus Marketing Suite. “It’s imperative for marketers to use data to generate actionable insights and make informed decisions, which is why this product update has a strong focus on reaching and understanding customers through automated reporting and analysis.”
The updates included in the Summer ’14 Release provide marketers six new advantages:
- Customer Data Import: New custom objects allow for any source of data such as purchase history, event attendance or additional demographic information to be imported and used as a source for targeting and segmentation in the Vocus Marketing Suite.
- Marketing Activity Tracking: The Vocus Marketing Suite now allows users to create custom links to track inbound traffic from sources that originate outside the platform, such as paid advertising and affiliate marketing. This gives marketers a full, multi-channel perspective into how all of their efforts are working to drive traffic to campaigns and landing pages.
- Sales and ROI Reporting – Funnel analytics are enhanced to include Salesforce syncs and opportunities won, enabling users to quantify the value of their campaigns all the way down to the sale.
- Social CRM Enhancements: Improved social data gathering, social engagement tracking, social segmentation, and integration of social data into workflows now allows users to leverage social data in their automation.
- Google+ Integration: With over 300 million users, Google+ is one of the largest social networks in the world. This Release adds the ability to share updates to Google+ company brand pages directly through the Vocus Marketing Suite, along with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Landing Page Updates: Landing pages now include the ability to run photo and video contests, as well as the addition of a new call-to-action block to spur prospects into the next stage of the marketing funnel.
To learn more about the Vocus Marketing Suite Summer ’14 Release, please visit http://www.vocus.com/software.
Vocus provides leading cloud-based marketing and public relations software enabling companies to acquire and retain customers. The company offers products and services to help clients attract and engage prospects, nurture and convert customers, and measure and improve marketing effectiveness. More than 16,000 annual subscription customers across a wide variety of industries use Vocus software. The company is headquartered in Beltsville, MD with offices in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit http://www.vocus.com or call (800) 345-5572.