Intentions are one thing, and results are another.
Orlando, FL (PRWEB) January 02, 2014
Nightingale-Conant and personal development expert Joe Nuckols have released the most effective and straightforward key driving forces to achieve goals in a full feature length movie in four episodes, the Dare Matrix Movie. http://www.darematrix.com
Each new year positive resolutions and smart goals are expected. The challenge is expecting results. Intentions are one thing, and results are another. Here are four based on the movie from author Joe Nuckols:
1. Know what you really want by understanding your desires and understanding the difference of what a goal is and what a requirement is.
2. Developing a sustainable attitude to keep you motivated.
3. Finding resources you need from learning the right skills and networking with people that can help you.
4. Execute the daily activities needed to get anything you want.
Some of the world’s most profound messages from 23 legendary authors are set to energizing music, captivating video, and incredible views. See a preview at http://www.DareMatrix.com. The website also has a selection of Minute Dares and Challenges that are clips taken from topics and authors featured in the movie.
After hundreds of hours of painstaking research into the greatest personal development minds of all time — influencers such as Dr. Joe Vitale, Jim Rohn, Stephen Covey, Jack Canfield, Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy, Napoleon Hill, Earl Nightingale, Wayne Dyer, and more — it was concluded that all achievement was born from 4 Power Principles: Desire. Accurate Thinking. Resources. Execution. D.A.R.E.
The Dare Matrix movie consists of 4 full-length feature movies that provide the inspiration and direction to reach goals using each of these 4 Power Principles.
As example, here are a few key points from each episode.
In Episode One, it is easy to turn Desires into reality:
- Jim Rohn tells you the one thing that will carry you to your most far-reaching goals.
- Denis Waitley turns fear and despair into winning confidence.
Episode Two shows that Accurate Thinking is more powerful than positive thinking to create a better life:
- Joe Vitale teaches how to attract what you want most.
- Jack Canfield reveals how to bolster your confidence, positive attitude, and results.
- Larry Winget shows you simple steps to transform your business and career.
Finding the right Resources to leverage your best results is covered in Episode Three:
- Steven Pressfield teaches you how fighting the fear of rejection enhances your productivity.
- MaryEllen Tribby shows you how to tap into the multibillion-person social media market.
The fourth and final episode in the Dare Matrix shows how to execute and engage the best activities and become empowered to achieve goals
- Denis Waitley presents a technique that makes your 5 most important goals a reality.
- Paul Zane Pilzer shares secrets that today’s most prosperous entrepreneurs know.
- Roger Dawson teaches you 3 ways to improve your profits through negotiating.
In the development of this revolutionary Dare Matrix movie, Nightingale-Conant and Joe Nuckols provide life-changing insights in a moving, powerful, and idea-rich visual experience.
Joe Nuckols is the author, producer, and narrator of several audio books including a novel about the spiritual journey of a motivational speaker, When Angels Lie, and the non-fiction It Is No Secret: Release Your Prosperity Potential from Your Past, Present, and Possibilities.
Joe is considered an expert in personal development with over 40 years of study and work in the field. Joe is an award-winning advertising writer and winner of journalism awards. In partnership with Nightingale-Conant, Joe created the world’s first all motivation radio format, WNN — Winners News Network. Later, he was the morning personality on the Personal Achievement Radio Network, syndicated by ABC Radio Networks heard in Los Angeles, Chicago, and other markets nationwide.
He has introduced on stage Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy, Roger Dawson, Tony Robbins and interviewed Denis Waitley, Og Mandino, Dr. Wayne Dyer and many more. In business, he’s managed and owned radio stations, worked with business owners, CEOs, and top level executives. He has led national teams in advertising sales, and received the Entrepreneur of the Year award in Fort Lauderdale. People, Newsweek, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and more have carried stories about his career.
Nightingale-Conant is a special company that has changed the lives of millions of people worldwide with a simple yet marvelous purpose: to help people realize their full potential, become successful and happy. The goal is self-improvement … the vehicles are audio and video programs. Nightingale-Conant is the world’s largest producer of audio, video, and mobile programs.