Washington Terrace, UT (PRWEB) December 31, 2013
Leading SEO Content provider, BKA Content, has just released their top 5 Content Marketing Predictions for 2014. As with any industry, the SEO industry is constantly changing. One of the most vital pieces to any SEO campaign continues to be the use of high-quality content. With that in mind, here are the top 5 predictions:
1. Content Curation for the Duration – Who doesn’t love current events? With social media putting all the latest news right at your fingertips, there is a lot of information to go around. The trick is to pick out related content that will appeal to your target market and keep them engaged. In today’s media-driven world, you can never have too much of this kind of content. Expect to see a lot more of it in 2014.
2. Non-SEO Content is the New SEO Content – We’ve all heard it: quality over quantity, but 2014 seems to be the year of the elimination of the keyword. Google is doing it, so why not everyone else? Ok, so not really. The simple truth is that keywords are not going away, but over-optimized keyword usage is out the door. Good riddance.
3. Anything but Infographics – Let’s face it, infographics have been the buzz of the industry over the past couple of years. And for good reason! Engaging graphics, interesting statistics, and eye-catching images all come together to catch the attention of readers. However, 2014 is the year to start branching out into creative, out-of-the-box type content. Not that you shouldn’t still use infographics, but watch the paradigm shift to something new this year. Who knows, maybe your creative content piece will be the start of the next big SEO movement.
4. Controversy and Lists - Who doesn’t love a little controversy? Who doesn’t love a to-do list? There are two things that people love to do online – voice their opinions, and share opinions that are well-voiced. Be a master of both and you’ll find your “share” stats going way, way up.
5. Agile, Tactile, Mobile – The number of people performing searches on their mobile devices is only going to increase. This means that everything, and I mean everything, that you put out should be mobile-friendly. Before putting out any content, graphics, or video, make sure it can be accessed by people on the go.
For more information on Content Marketing and the types of content currently being utilized for SEO campaigns, visit http://www.bkacontent.com/.
About BKA Content
BKA Content is one of the leading SEO content providers on the web today. They have served clients ranging from SEO Agencies to Fortune 500 companies. Their services include the creation of both on-page and off-page content and they provide content solutions through the use of managed writing teams, dedicated account managers and quality writing. To acquire more information on the services that they provide, please visit http://www.bkacontent.com/buy-content/.