Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) January 07, 2014
How sweet it is! Thanks to Suite Innovation, technology innovations are coming to life this week at the 2014 International CES. Suite Innovation is a collection of innovative tech startups that are coming together at the MGM Signature to display their technologies and achievements, explore business opportunities and debut the latest and greatest in tech. Everything from mobile commerce to renewable power to smart grid solutions and wireless healthcare will be on display – and in action – at suite #621, tower 1 –on the 8th floor at the MGM Signature during CES 2014.
The Suite Innovation lineup includes:
- aKu: Hardware startup aKu are makers of the ladibird - a camera that brings all of the essential optics and electronics of a professional DSLR camera and merges them into a phone casing for the iPhone. Lighter, less bulky and less complex than a DSLR, ladibird also enables instant shoot and share.
- ConnectedHealth: ConnectedHealth’s health monitoring connectivity solutions take a next-generation approach to significantly reducing the cost of eHealth deployments by improving patient compliance – wirelessly. At the show, ConnectedHealth will announce a new partnership with Singapore’s leading independent fitness provider, as well as a recent certification with Continua.
- Eco: is a Customer Experience Management solution that consolidates customer feedback - allowing companies to leverage it. Eco processes feedback using speech – consumers can speak into their mobile phones – or even landlines.
- gridComm: An M2M communications company, gridComm provides Power Line Communications (PLC) modules that enable the transformation of the electricity grid into a smart grid. GridComm will be launching its new Power Line Communications Din Rail modem for industrial control at the show.
- MobiCart: Mobile commerce shopping cart and m-commerce app builder MobiCart supports native iPhone, iPad, Android and HTML 5 apps – e-commerce goes mobile! MobiCart will be previewing a new enterprise mobile commerce solution at CES.
- Silicon Cloud International: With a mission to provide secure and private cloud-based semiconductor design infrastructure and eco-systems to universities and research institutes, Silicon Cloud represents the first major disruptive application of cloud computing for the semiconductor industry.
- Third Wave Power: Developers of affordable and innovative renewable power solutions that deliver and cater to portable energy needs in both urban and rural areas – Third Wave Power is energy made good! At the show, Third Wave Power will debut its new mPowerpad 2 solar charger – the world’s most versatile solar charger. The mPowerpad 2 is ultra fast, expandable and features a unique removable pocket battery pack.
Bringing all of these companies together is Get2Volume Accelerator, an incubator focusing on innovative, emerging growth companies. Get2Volume supplies the capital, connections and capabilities critical to successfully growing a technology company in Singapore – and helps them be global from day one.
According to Mike Holt, Get2Voulme CEO, “In today’s marketplace, enterprise technology companies must have a global focus from the outset. Business growth is driven by global market needs – and what better international showcase is there than CES? This is a great opportunity for these exciting young companies to tell the world about their innovations.”
Get2Volume, headquartered in Singapore, invests in, mentors and helps grow innovative semiconductor and microelectronics companies. Get2Volume has 50 years of combined hands-on experience in creating, growing and monetizing semiconductor businesses, and brings global capabilities, capital and connections to enable success. With incubation managers and venture partners in Silicon Valley and Singapore, Get2Volume provides mentorship, operational and execution capabilities.
By combining self funding and partnerships with corporate and venture capital partners, Get2Volume provides necessary funding to enable growth for early stage high-tech start-up companies. For more information, visit http://www.g2vaccelerator.com.