Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) January 07, 2014
Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation (Ricoh Imaging) is showcasing their full line of cameras and lenses at the 2014 International Consumer Electronics Show, January 7-10, 2014 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Visit Ricoh Imaging’s booth, #14837, in the Central Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center for a hands-on exhibit and demonstration of Ricoh Imaging products and experience Ricoh Imaging’s retail support services:
Retail Solution - Ricoh Imaging will demonstrate the strength of Ricoh Co. LTD’s global business solutions through a fully merchandised retail area. Visitors will learn about Ricoh Imaging’s profitable partnerships, founded on innovative products with healthy margins, enhanced merchandising and support programs for dealers, and sales associate and consumer education programs.
- PENTAX K-3 - Benchmarked as the most advanced enthusiast DSLR available, featuring unparalleled technology and specifications, the PENTAX K-3 will introduces a new standard of imaging performance and unsurpassed user-flexibility. The K-3 touts 24 effective mega-pixels in an APS-C sensor, continuous shooting at an incredible 8.3 frames per second, and champions the world’s first selectable anti-aliasing filter, giving the user the ability to easily toggle anti-aliasing functionality on or off, for supreme resolution and zero limitation.
- PENTAX K-5IIs - With the K-5IIs, less really is more. Featured without an anti-aliasing filter to achieve superior resolution for highly detailed imagery, the K-5IIs is feature rich and ready for nearly any environment, thanks to its weather sealed and coldproof design.
- PENTAX K-50 - Forget conformity, and get serious with the PENTAX K-50, a mid-level DSLR with fast, advanced functionality, all wrapped up in a selection of 120 color combinations. Featuring specifications of a top-level DSLR, enjoy a 16 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, fast continuous shooting at six frames per second, ISO up to 51200, 100% field of view, innovative in-body shake reduction, and an advanced auto focus module with four optional focusing screens, not to mention the PENTAX-original weather-sealing.
- PENTAX K-500 - The PENTAX K-500 pairs an entry-level price tag with advanced features like a 16 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, fast continuous shooting at six frames per second, high sensitivity shooting up to ISO 51200, 100% field of view, innovative in-body shake reduction, and an advanced auto focus module.
- Compact System Cameras
- PENTAX Q7 - Ramp up fun and image size with the PENTAX Q7, the smallest, lightest interchangeable lens system in the world, now featuring an upgraded 1/1.7 inch, back-illuminated CMOS image sensor, available in 120 edgy color combinations that are sure to match any personality and style. Expand artistic endeavors with the Q-mount’s family of eight specialty lenses and maximize creativity with the Q7’s outstanding bokeh control, and its 19 smart effects and filters for more expression and image quality than a cell phone ever dreamt of.
- Compact Cameras
- PENTAX WG-3 & WG-3 GPS - Built for life's adventures, both planned and unexpected, our 15th generation ruggedized compact camera features a waterproof, crushproof, dustproof and coldproof body to withstand almost any environment.
- Ricoh GR - The RICOH GR categorically redesigns the digital compact camera with its newly developed wide-angle lens and 16-megapixel APS-C size image sensor, all built into one of the smallest bodies in its class.
- PENTAX MX-1 - With its genuine brass covers and advanced digital compact capabilities, the PENTAX MX-1 is where craft design meets contemporary quality. The MX-1’s fast F1.8-2.5 lens, 4X zoom and large 12 megapixel backlit CMOS sensor allow for bright everyday imagery inside a stylish body.
- Future Product Concepts
- WG Series Accessories♦ - Ricoh Imaging will display camera mount accessories for the WG lineup of ruggedized compact cameras. Built to work with all generations of the WG series of compact cameras, the highly-flexible mount system consists of a camera base which is compatible with three new camera mounts; a flat surface camera mount, handlebar camera mount and suction cup camera mount.
♦Notes: Model names, designs, specifications and market launch schedules of these products are all tentative and subject to change without notices. Prices of these products will be announced at a later date.
Additional information including product specifications is available here: http://www.us.ricoh-imaging.com.
| About Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation|
Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation is a subsidiary of Ricoh Company Ltd., a global technology company specializing in office imaging equipment, production print solutions, document management systems and IT services. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in about 200 countries and regions.
The company now known as Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation was originally founded in 1919, under the name Asahi Optical Joint Stock Co. and launched its first SLR camera in the 1950s under the PENTAX name. Today, Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation continues to produce the heritage-rich, award-winning line of PENTAX DSLR cameras, lenses and sport optics equipment as well as Ricoh’s offering of stylish and compact digital cameras, known for their wide-ranging, rich set of features.
For further information, please visit: http://www.us.ricoh-imaging.com
© 2014 Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation. All rights reserved. All referenced product names are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation