Valencia, CA (PRWEB) January 05, 2014
The Nighthawk X Wireless Body-Worn Microphone, recipient of the prestigious CES 2013 Design and Engineering Honoree award will once again be exhibiting all new ground-breaking features at CES 2014.
The Nighthawk microphone by BlueWi is a wireless device with Push-to-talk (PTT) capability that supports a wide range of communication needs. The unit stands apart from the rest, with 12+ hour talk-time, durable and rugged housing that offers more long-term durability, as well as a custom designed earpiece that enhances comfort and decreases exposure to radiation.
The Nighthawk microphone by BlueWi is a Bluetooth wireless device with Push-to-talk (PTT) capability that supports a wide range of communication needs. You can use the Nighthawk with your smartphone, two-way radio or pair with numerous Bluetooth enabled devices such as MP3 players and iPads. The unit stands apart from the rest, with 12+ hour talk-time, durable and rugged housing that offers more long-term durability, as well as a custom designed earpiece that enhances comfort and decreases exposure to radiation. Visit http://www.bluewicomm.com to view videos, specs and special features.
Over the course of the Nighthawk’s 2013 development, it has become more and more clear that the uses and capabilities of this exceptional gadget are ever-expanding. With the emergence of popular mobile PTT apps, the Nighthawk X is especially unique in that it’s functional Push-to-Talk (PTT) button enables it to work in conjunction with these new apps that are found in many industries. Push-to-talk (PTT) capability, intuitive design and programming, opens the door to many markets. The original Nighthawk is built with both an internal microphone and a 3.5mm audio jack that allows for various styles of earpieces. New for 2014, the Nighthawk X now contains an auto switching feature that accommodates external microphones labeled “Connect & Go”. “Connect & Go” dual microphone capability allows the user to effectively communicate in every type of environment.
"The Nighthawk X featuring "Connect & Go" adapts to everyone's lifestyle. Whether you are a motorcycle rider, and extreme sports enthusiast, a two-way radio professional, public speaker, or bicyclist, the Nighthawk X is the ideal wireless gadget for you," says owner and developer Ruben Scheimberg.
Connect & Go: Customize your wireless device to fit YOUR lifestyle.
-“Connect & Go” for the Smartphone User. Experience dependable all day 12+ hour talk time. Clip the microphone on to your lapel or clothing. Less ear fatigue, superior audio, rugged military grade housing and acoustic air tube earpiece that lowers risk of radiation exposure. Various earpiece styles are available. Simply “Connect & Go”.
-“Connect & Go” for Extreme Sports. Connect our comfortable boom microphone helmet headset to your Nighthawk X and experience hands-free wireless communications. This versatile headset is perfect for the bicyclist, ATV rider, mountain climber, or snowboarder.
-“Connect & Go” for the Motorcyclist. Connect our motorcycle helmet headset and communicate wirelessly: Smartphone to helmet or rider to rider. The microphone has been tested up to 80mph with very little wind or street noise.
-“Connect & Go” for the Music Lover. Connect your favorite earphones and headphones and control your music wirelessly. Clip the microphone on to your lapel, clothing or to an armband for jogging. Pause and play, advance your tracks and never miss a phone call.
-“Connect & Go” for the Public Speaker. Connect our lightweight headset and be free to communicate clearly and effectively. Keep your audience engaged with dynamic interaction without the restriction of a stationary microphone.
For a full video compilation featuring the Nighthawk X with all new “Connect & Go” features, visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qY_-t-uO2w
Additional Nighthawk features:
1. Push-To-Talk (PTT) For Two Way Radios.
The PTT (Push-To-Talk) button enables compatibility with two-way radios used in a wide array of professional markets. Radio users experience full-shift talk time, no connectivity loss and 128-bit key encryption.
2. Mobile PTT Apps: The latest development in PTT communications is the appearance of mobile PTT apps for smartphones. The Nighthawk X is especially unique in that it is the only microphone of its kind that offers full PTT function and is capable of working with these up and coming new apps.
3. Free recording app for Apple iPhones. The Nighthawk X features a recording app available on our website, http://www.bluewicomm.com that allows Apple iPhone users to wirelessly record high-quality audio from up to 30 feet away to their Smartphone. Media professionals can effectively conduct an impromptu professional interview or simply attach the Nighthawk X to a boom pole for larger scale production. The Nighthawk is also the perfect companion when recording lectures, documenting meetings, or taking simple voice memos.
4. Dual Link Connectivity. Pair the Nighthawk X to your Smartphone and two-way radio simultaneously.
5. Duplex Microphone Capability (Hands-Free). The Nighthawk X open mic duplex system is based on the concept of having two microphones paired together through the use of Bluetooth. Communicate microphone to microphone with excellent clarity and wide range with no need to push-to-talk (range is limited, best communication quality, line of site).
6. Remote Push-to-Talk (PTT). Ideal for hands-free operations, the optional remote PTT attaches to your finger, handlebar, etc. by a flexible Velcro strap for convenient PTT activation. Experience 100 hours of talk time with this new wireless PTT option.
7. Airtube Earpiece with Torpedo Earbud: The acoustic "airtube" earpiece featured in the Nighthawk X reduces weight on the ear and decreases the risk of radiation emitted by your smartphone. The patented Torpedo earbud is designed to promote situational awareness and all-day comfort.
The Nighthawk X Wireless Body-Worn Microphone with new “Connect & Go” feature is a must-have device for active, mobile individuals in today’s fast-paced environment. The Nighthawk X was designed to be rugged and resilient, with key focuses placed on longevity, quality performance, and safety. Rest assured that this is not your typical Bluetooth device that is going to fracture easily or breakdown when communication matters most. In fact, the Nighthawk has received the law enforcement community’s testimonial, stating that the Nighthawk X dependably withstands all rigorous environmental conditions.
The Nighthawk X Wireless Body-Worn Microphone will be available at many of your favorite retail stores soon with an MSRP of $130.99. The kit includes the Nighthawk X wireless body worn microphone, airtube earpiece with Torpedo earbud and an external speaker. Learn more about the Nighthawk X by visiting http://www.bluewicomm.com, or call toll free 1-888-372-1888. For live demos, visit us at our booth at CES 2014: Booth 62013.
BlueWi™ is a subsidiary of The Ear Phone Connection, Inc.
For over 15 years, The Ear Phone Connection, Inc. has pioneered the development of cutting-edge two-way radio accessories. With successful brands such as: Tactical EarGadgets™ and BlueWi™, The Earphone Connection, Inc. has become a leading force in bringing innovative communication tools to the consumer and professional markets on an international level. Learn more at http://www.earphoneconnect.com.
Media Contact: Kelly A. Thompson, kthompson(at)earphoneconnect(dot)com, 1-888-372.1888.