(PRWEB UK) 6 January 2014
Protected-networks.com, provider of exclusive access rights management software, will be demonstrating its flagship solution 8MAN at 2014 RSA Conference to be held in San Francisco from 24th to 28th of January. Key differentiator of 8MAN is its uniquely simple and intuitive graphical interface that provides for transparent and controlled access to business critical data.
Since its first appearance at the RSA Conference in 2012, 8MAN has witnessed several significant upgrades in view of changing threat landscape and strict compliance requirements. With its superior graphical elements, 8MAN allows organizations using fileservers, Active Directory, exchange and SharePoint to easily view, provision and delegate access rights. This in turn allows organizations to trust not only the integrity, security and confidentiality of their business information but also the people who access that information. Last year the company also launched 8MAN for vSphere, extending similar features and benefits for data stored on virtual environment namely, VMware’s vSphere. Direct benefit of 8MAN can be witnessed in accelerating compliance and audit procedures as well as strengthening the overall data security.
8MAN enables organisations to easily and transparently answer the following questions:
- Which users have access to what data?
- Who can access a given directory or SharePoint web application?
- Who made which changes to user permissions?
- Who touched which data and what did they do with it (delete, modify, copy, move, etc.)?
- How can I improve the quality of access rights decisions by involving business users and delegating responsibility?
Besides this, some of the salient features of 8MAN most valued by the clients are:
- Deployment in under an hour and requires very little training
- Intuitive and easily understandable
- Non-intrusive and shows immediate security and business benefits
- Simplest yet effective access rights solution
At the show delegates can gain a first-hand experience of how the solution works and adds value to their security framework. (Booth: 2215)
About protected-networks: Founded in 2009, protected-networks GmbH is global company, headquartered in Berlin, that develops integrated solutions for access rights management of physical and virtual server environments across all business sectors and at public authorities. The solution, 8MAN is based on an innovative approach to integrated data security management and offers uniform and automated management of user rights. Clients thereby save cost and time while increasing protection against unauthorised internal access.