Fort Myers, FL (PRWEB) January 06, 2014
Haystak® Digital Marketing, a leading provider of digital marketing services for the automotive industry, announces the upcoming launch of an all-new website platform which will enhance and integrate with Haystak's entire suite of digital marketing products and services.
"The new website platform is a natural extension of Haystak's core strengths and services that will further increase the value of our digital marketing services and enable efficiencies for our dealers by fully integrating websites with all their digital marketing initiatives,” explained Duncan Scarry, general manager and founder of Haystak Digital Marketing.
Developed from the ground up with the latest, most innovative technology, the Haystak platform will offer dealers:
- “Responsive” technology that automatically detects how shoppers access a dealership website — from a phone, tablet or desktop computer. Shoppers will access the dealership’s website in a format specific to their particular device, which increases the ease of website navigation for the user. Although industry experts recommend this practice, most websites currently have only a single format that attempts to accommodate all devices.
- Dynamic website content that is easy to design, edit and update. Dealers can choose website designs from an extensive library of tested templates, or Haystak can create completely custom designs, depending on the dealership's needs. The content management center also gives users complete control over all aspects of their dealership’s website. Design changes can be made quickly, often with the click of a single button; making it easy to create and update new content and web pages, with no code necessary.
- Integrated search engine optimization (SEO) and advanced reporting. Features include dynamic multi-dimensional SEO content creation, and advanced SEO reporting tools that show the dollar value of organic initiatives and track competitors' performance. In addition, all Haystak search team members are Google® and Bing® certified and available to consult with customers.
- Personalization. The new website platform can dynamically change site content based on shoppers' behavior to offer the most relevant content. Haystak's new platform also creates and updates dealership contact information and placements on all major online yellow pages to keep local listings current and ahead of competitors.
- Comprehensive dashboard analytics. Haystak's web analytics packages range from the most basic to the most advanced, depending on the dealership's reporting and data analysis needs. Reporting tools seamlessly integrate the performance of all digital marketing initiatives in an easy-to-read and interpret interface that includes a dashboard with rankings, geographies, competitors and overall site health.
Haystak will debut the new website platform at the upcoming National Automobile Dealer Association (NADA) convention in New Orleans (booth #2538).
About Haystak Digital Marketing:
Haystak Digital Marketing is a leading provider of digital marketing services to the automotive industry. Haystak's products and services are used by over a thousand automobile dealerships including numerous publicly traded groups and Automotive News Top 125 Dealership Groups.
Haystak Digital Marketing is a recognized leader in the digital marketing industry, being named an Adwords Premier SMB Partner by Google and a Microsoft Advertising Authorized Reseller. The company's excellence has been recognized with the Automotive Website Award for the Top Rated Multi-Channel Marketing Platform from PCG Consulting, the Google Premier SMB Partner Award for the Highest Customer Satisfaction, a Gold Stevie Award for Best New Company, a Bronze Stevie Award for Fastest-Growing Company and ranking on the Gulf Coast 500. The company has offices in Fort Myers, Florida and Denver, Colorado.
Haystak Digital Marketing is a product from VinSolutions, Inc., an AutoTrader Group, Inc. company that also owns AutoTrader.com®, Kelley Blue Book®, vAuto® and HomeNet Automotive®. AutoTrader Group, Inc. is a majority-owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc.