Germantown, MD (PRWEB) January 07, 2014
Advantage Homes is pleased to announce that a fully-decorated model home in Melody Farms, located in Chantilly, Va., will open on Jan. 19, 2014. With this new community, Advantage Homes is excited to once again offer custom quality built, luxury homes in Virginia. Previously, Waterford View, a sold-out Advantage Homes community in Lovettsville, Va., won numerous awards for design and quality.
Just 30 minutes from Washington, D.C., Melody Farms is a new community that features seven models of traditional, single-family homes. Nestled in a natural setting with plenty of greenery and scenic views, Melody Farms offers a relaxing respite from the stressors of busy city life. With close proximity to commuter routes, Melody Farms is ideal for homeowners who work in the city but want a peaceful, relaxing escape at home.
“We are very proud to be a part of the Chantilly community,” says James McCormack, VP of Sales and Marketing at Advantage Homes. “Melody Farms provides homeowners a fresh, innovative approach to luxury living. We’ve combined our decades of experience and track record for superior quality to offer new home designs that fit every taste and budget in a location that’s close to everything. We believe Melody Farms is the ultimate collection for homebuyers in the Washington, D.C. metro area.”
Unlike other Washington-area home builders, only top-of-the-line construction materials meet Advantage Homes’ standards for excellence, durability, and reliability. Advantage is highly selective of the materials and trade partners they choose, and it shows in each new home available at Melody Farms. Here are a few features homebuyers can expect at Melody Farms:
- 100% ENERGY STAR certified for reduced energy costs
- 2x6 exterior house wall framing, compared to 2x4, for better insulation, stronger support, and lower energy costs
- 9’ ceiling heights for all 3 levels
- Granite countertops and gourmet, stainless steel kitchen appliances, including built-in double self-cleaning wall ovens
- Owner’s soaking tub, separate shower and double sinks in each master bath
- 2-car side entry garage with carriage-style garage door and hardware with glass windows
- Professionally designed landscaping package
- 99.46% customer satisfaction rating
- 100% customer referral rate
- 1-2-10 year RWC insured homeowner’s warranty
- Community Selection Center to help build décor, color scheme and finishing touches
To learn more about this new home community in Chantilly, Va., call Tom Crichton at 240-483-6950 or visit Advantage Homes’ website.
About Advantage Homes:
Advantage Homes builds custom-quality houses that customers will proudly call home. A commitment to crafting extraordinary homes of quality design and construction underlies the Washington home builder’s dedication to customer satisfaction. Advantage Homes offers local insight in the selection of the most desirable locations and unsurpassed customer care after construction. Honesty, integrity and professionalism guide Advantage Homes as they strive to delight their customers with the finest quality homes for sale near Washington, D.C.
# # #