London, UK (PRWEB) January 06, 2014
In spite of the overall economic slump, the card payments industry in Germany recorded positive CAGR of 3.56% from 2008 to 2012, supported by considerable increase in online shopping, constantly changing lifestyle demographics, increasing disposable income levels, the adoption of SEPA and e-SEPA systems, and also by key initiatives of the Central Bank of Germany. In 2012, the number of cards in circulation in the country exceeded 247.59 million, and the card payments channel value stood at over USD 668.19 billion.
M-commerce and e-commerce in Germany experienced a boom during 2008-2012. In 2012, online retail sales recorded a 24.8% YoY increase. In the same year, consumer card spending at online retailers recorded the highest CAGR (22.28%). The consumer confidence increased due to the implementation of various advanced security measures recently, including, among others, virtual credit cards, dynamic passwords, integrity guard, and virtual keyboards.
Insightful research report “Germany’s Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape” worked out by Timetric has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Germany’s Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
Published: December, 2013
Price: US$ 4,495.00
The report grants access to trustworthy information on the German cards and payments industry. It uncovers industry values (both present and forecast), determines the country’s market attractiveness, delves deeply into the market segmentation and also specifies the promising growth areas. The research study gives a holistic overview of the major market limiters, drivers, challenges and opportunities; characterizes the regulative initiatives, contains a thorough examination of consumer preferences and attitudes. The report digs into the competitive environment and discloses valuable data on the dominant market participants, provides a snapshot of the marketing strategies implemented for selling credit, charge, debit and prepaid cards used by different institutions active in the marketplace. Furthermore, an all-round market outlook for the upcoming future is provided in the research study.
- All-inclusive guide to the German cards and payments industry.
- Valuable information on the industry historical and current performance.
- Current and forecast values for various industry categories.
- Evaluation of the country’s market attractiveness and discussion of the promising growth areas.
- Insights into the regulative landscape.
- Executive summary of the factors influencing the market growth.
- Review of the competitive scenario.
- Comprehensive profiles of the top market participants.
- Snapshot of the marketing strategies used by different institutions operating in the marketplace.
- Summary of the consumer buying preferences for cards in Germany.
- Future outlook through 2017.
More insightful market research reports by Timetric can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/timetric/info.html.