Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) January 07, 2014
Pipelinersales Inc. announced that they will exhibit this evening at the ShowStoppers press event at CES. Pipelinersales launched in the US in 2013 and this will be the first opportunity to introduce Pipeliner CRM broadly to the press.
This event comes as Pipelinersales hosts their global sales conference in Los Angeles, kicking off their objectives for 2014 and on the heels of a major update to their Pipeliner CRM solution. Renowned sales expert, author, innovator and creator of Pipeliner CRM software, Nikolaus Kimla is the founder and managing partner of Pipelinersales, Inc. The creation of Pipeliner CRM initiated in 2007 and has been steadily developed through intense research and over 12 million dollars of investment into the advanced product offering being showcased at ShowStoppers at CES
This past year, the company had great success in increasing their worldwide customer base. With a strong marketing and sales team, seasoned developers, and an exceptional CRM solution, the company is set for further rapid growth in 2014. ShowStoppers at CES is an important opportunity to commence the expansion objectives for the coming year by presenting Pipeliner CRM.
Exclusive to Pipeliner CRM is an intuitive graphic representation of the sales pipeline. This enables the individual salesperson, as well as management, to be intimately involved with sales through a very unique user experience. Sales management, as well as other departments such as Marketing and Finance, can have a 360-degree view of sales, utilizing the results for management, marketing campaigns, sales analysis and financial forecasts. With Pipeliner, sales forecasts—along with closing rates—can be determined. Sales analytics and sales forecasting are vital not only to the survival of a sales department, but to an overall company as well. As the user experience encompasses all aspects of interaction with Pipeliner CRM, this latest update strengthens Pipeliner’s core functionality.
The release features a superior user experience for increased efficiency. Also included are numerous new features such as enhanced Google and MS Office integrations. Further, many new application integrations are now possible through the REST API platform which gives the ability for Pipeliner to connect with Zapier.
- Automatic Synchronization: Pipeliner is the only CRM software available that enables automatic synchronization for both Mac and PC systems—locally or through the cloud.
- New Refinements to the UI: Improved the relationship between the accounts and contacts data within the customer database. Improved the experience in creation, storing and sharing Pipeliner CRM reports within your sales team management
- New Pipeliner MS Office Update – Data communication has been updated between MS Office Add-In and Pipeliner that causes an increase of the add-in speed.
- New Enhanced Google Integration: Enables connection to Google accounts. This integration enables synchronization of your Google Drive Files also synchronizes contacts and tasks.
- New Zapier Integration (REST API): By introducing the REST API platform, Pipeliner connects with Zapier services. Pipeliner will be able to connect to many other applications such as Evernote, Magento, MailChimp, Xero, Freshbooks, HubSpot, Asana, Quickbooks, Wufoo, Basecamp, and many more.
- New Integrated Pipeliner Support & Helpdesk: All Pipeliner users will be able to use our Helpdesk over Pipeliner. This feature lets the user open a ticket over the Pipeliner and track all tickets and their status.
With Pipeliner, salespeople have a powerful tool to empower them to be the entrepreneurs that they are. Pipelinersales is revolutionizing the marketplace with not only an exceptional CRM solution, but training and education to help salespeople sell smarter.
Pipelinersales will be at table B8 represented by veteran Public Relations professional Colleen Toumayan.
Pipeliner offers free trialware at: http://www.pipelinersales.com/easy-crm-software-download/
About Nikolaus Kimla
Nikolaus Kimla is the founder and managing partner of Pipelinersales, Inc. and the creator of Pipeliner. Kimla is also the initiator of the independent economic platform GO AHEAD! which is based on the principles of free market economy. He is the author of Salespeople Embracing It All, The IT Revolution and Empty Coffers--New Burdens. For more information on Nikolaus Kimla: http://www.nikolauskimla.com
About Pipelinersales Inc.
More than 19 years ago, Nikolaus Kimla set the foundation for Pipeliner’s future with his company uptime IT-Technologies Inc. The creation of Pipeliner CRM initiated in 2007 and has been steadily developed through intense research. Pipeliner is next generation sales CRM software designed to empower sales teams and grow profitable customer relationships. Pipeliner CRM gives new ways to look at, and to interact with an active sales pipeline. It brings the power of sales data back to salespeople with unique methods that empower salespeople and make managing complex sales easy.
For more information on Pipeliner sales CRM software please visit: http://www.pipelinersales.com or read our blog at: blog.pipelinersales.com. Follow our discussions on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.