Park City, UT (PRWEB) January 07, 2014
Today, Zane Benefits, the #1 Online Health Benefits Solution, published new information on the 2014 small business health care tax credit.
According to Zane Benefits’ website, there are new guidelines and calculations for the small business health care tax credit in 2014. Zane Benefits answers common questions about the tax credit in 2014 such as:
- What is the small business health care tax credit?
- Which small businesses are eligible for the health care tax credit?
- How is the small business health care tax credit changing in 2014?
- What if a small business did not owe tax during the year?
- What are some examples of the small business health care tax credit?
- How does a small business claim the health care tax credit?
About Zane Benefits
Zane Benefits, the #1 Online Health Benefits Solution, was founded in 2006 to revolutionize the way employers provide employee health benefits in America. We empower employees to take control over their own healthcare, while helping employers recruit and retain the best talent. Our online solutions allow small and medium-sized businesses to successfully transition to a health benefits program that creates happier employees, reduces costs and frees up more time to serve their customers. For more information about ZaneHealth, visit http://www.zanebenefits.com.