Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) January 07, 2014
In time for February 14 2014, BluePromoCode presents 5 places to save on the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for this year. BluePromoCode, a leading online marketplace for deals and coupons, features over 12,000 retailers and many sell products that are perfect for gifting on Valentine’s Day 2014, a busy day for retailers nationwide. An average of $13 billion is spent each year on Valentine’s Day with many people choosing to gift flowers and/or jewelry to their loved ones.
Here are the 5 best places to save on jewelry and flowers for a 2014 Valentine’s Day gift according to BluePromoCode.
1. FTD - FTD is a favorite retailer each year for flowers, plants and other thoughtful gifts. For Valentine’s Day 2014, use an FTD promo code to save money on a gift. Right now, save up to 30% on gifts under $35 or save 10% on chocolate-dipped delights. Valentine’s Day lovers can save on all their gifting needs at FTD with BluePromoCode coupons.
2. Ashford - Ashford offers jewelry that will leave Valentine’s Day lovers speechless. Almost 20% of Valentine’s Day gifts are jewelry, according to Statistic Brain. For a particularly timely Valentine’s Day 2014 gift, buy a Movado watch with an Ashford promo code from BluePromoCode.
3. ProFlowers - According to Statistic Brain, flowers are the most common tangible gift given on Valentine’s Day. This year use ProFlowers promo codes to save on a beautiful Valentine’s Day bouquet. ProFlowers is currently offering shoppers up to 15% off online purchases.
4. 1-800-Flowers.com - 1-800-Flowers.com is one of the most popular places to buy flowers online for Valentine’s Day 2014. Currently on BluePromoCode, 1-800-Flowers.com promo codes include a coupon for 15% off Rose Elegance arrangements.
5. SuperJeweler - With already low prices on jewelry, SuperJeweler is a favorite of thrifty lovers on Valentine’s Day 2014. Right now, save $10 on order of $20 or more when you use the featured SuperJeweler promo code on BluePromoCode.
BluePromoCode is a leading coupon search engine used by millions of consumers to help them save the most money on their purchases. The website partners with 12,000 retailers to bring over 100,000 coupons to its users and its editors hand-check coupon codes to ensure the highest quality ones rise to the top. BluePromoCode also offers personalized emails so members can receive the best deals for the brands they love directly in their inbox. Learn more at bluepromocode.com.