Saratoga Springs, NY (PRWEB) January 07, 2014
Video is changing the format of content, context, collaboration and knowledge publishing in the workplace. Our organizations and employees are increasingly turning to video as their media of choice in the learning process. Elliott Masie’s Learning CONSORTIUM reports a radical increase in the offering and selection of video for learning throughout the workplace.
The MASIE Center’s Video and Learning LAB is a unique, hands-on, vendor-neutral drill-down on these topics:
- The Growth of Video for Learning: How, Why, What and What’s Next.
- Video’s Impact on Webinars and Face-to-Face Classes.
- User-Created Video Segments & Stories.
- Video in eLearning.
- Video Chat & Video Conferencing.
- Video Expertise & Coaching.
- Challenges and Strategies for Video for Learning.
In response to this growing requirement, learning professionals are rapidly broadening their skills in video for learning deployment. The MASIE Center invites learning professionals to attend its popular Video for Learning LAB & Seminar in Saratoga Springs February 10th to 12th.
This three-day program is a hands-on, experiential course at the Learning LAB, taught by Elliott Masie. Details and online registration at http://www.masie.com.