Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Canada (PRWEB) January 14, 2014
Real estate listings website Point2 Homes announced the release of its updated real estate iPhone app. This new version brings a host of enhancements that answer the latest expectations of on-the-go home seekers in the US and Canada. The most anticipated one is the new “Compare Homes” feature, which allows users to see side-by-side an unlimited number of condos, apartments or houses for sale and their most important characteristics.
Using this feature, home buyers will no longer have to switch back-and-forth between real estate listings and will be able to decide on a home in a snap. iPad and iOS 7 users can rely on this feature as well, the app being fully optimized for these two mobile operating systems.
The free Point2 Homes real estate app features several other key capabilities which take users to any listing or saved searches with just a few taps:
- High-quality, full-screen photos create a powerful first impression of the homes you like;
- The option to save favorite homes, open houses, or even an entire search with one touch;
- Directions to any listing address from any location on the map;
- Intuitive search filters -- property type, price, square footage –and newly redesigned search forms;
- Comprehensive directory of real estate agents;
- A fast and clean user interface.
Using the Point2 Homes app, anyone can instantly browse through millions of homes for sale or for rent, open houses, foreclosures and recently sold homes in the US and Canada.
About Point2 Homes
Point2 Homes is a real estate consumer search portal offering neighborhood-based searches and rich property data. It operates under Point2, a Yardi® brand. Point2 provides listing data aggregation and syndication solutions to MLSs, associations and boards in the United States and Canada, as well as real estate marketing and lead management software to brokers and agents worldwide.