London, UK (PRWEB) January 08, 2014
At present, mobile applications continue to witness tremendous growth. The overall mobile data and applications market advancement is driven by the continuous mobile app store expansion, improved data speeds over 3G, Google’s entry and Apple’s pioneering in the mobile OS market space, smartphones’ rapid penetration and usage worldwide, etc. The ongoing development of the wireless 4G LTE network technology is poised to have a considerable effect on the evolution of mobile applications.
Currently, mobile applications are regarded as something more than merely a direct to consumer phenomenon as the top enterprises engaged in the overall mobile data and applications industry have strong views on mobile apps. More than 10 years ago, every firm needed a useful and attractive website; presently, the leading firms are more focused on compelling mobile apps. The development of native custom mobile applications is the key priority for IT organisations nowadays.
In-demand research report “Mobile Data & Applications: State of the Industry, Market Prospects, and Forecast 2013 - 2018” elaborated by Mind Commerce Publishing has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Mobile Data & Applications: State of the Industry, Market Prospects, and Forecast 2013 - 2018
Published: December, 2013
Price: US$ 1,995.00
The research report characterises the performance of the global mobile data and applications industry, draws up a clear picture of the actual market state, as well as assesses the best development practices. It scrutinises the major industry success factors, evaluates the impact of the recent mobile data improvements on apps, presents detailed benchmarks of native apps against HTML5 based applications. The study examines the influence of mobile applications on the forecast developments within the main industry verticals such as financial services, healthcare, etc. Moreover, the report offers forecasts of the global mobile data and applications market up to 2018.
- All-encompassing analysis of the overall mobile data and applications market.
- Detailed description of the current industry state.
- Target audience analysis.
- Careful discussion of the most important industry trends and burning issues.
- Snapshot of the industry success factors.
- Insightful review of how products are launched and operated.
- Comparative analysis of native apps and HTML5 based applications.
- Valuable data on the mobile apps in operation.
- In-depth coverage of the mobile application metrics.
- Mobile application forecasts through to 2018, including projected revenues by apps store, and by business model.
- Key recommendations.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at Mind Commerce page.