43% of rheumatologists report they use four digital devices on a regular basis (desktop, laptop, tablet, phone). 32% report they use three devices and 18% report they use two devices. Only 7% are only using one device.
New York, NY (PRWEB) January 09, 2014
Digital Insights Group today announced the release of the first iteration of DIG™ Mobile Rheumatologist. The first release of this innovative research and advisory service is immediately available for purchase and for active Digital Insights Group clients. DIG™ Mobile Rheumatologist provides marketers, brands, technology companies, and publishers with strategic insights into the rapidly evolving world of mobile, multi-screen and cross screen marketing.
Request an invite to a webinar on January 22 at 3pm (Eastern) at the following link:
The founders of Digital Insights Group will host a webinar on January 22 at 3pm (Eastern) to review the initial findings from the first iteration of DIG™ Mobile Rheumatologist.
- 43% of rheumatologists report they use four digital devices on a regular basis (desktop, laptop, tablet, phone). 32% report they use three devices and 18% report they use two devices. Only 7% are only using one device.
- Among devices used for professional purposes, rheumatologists report they use their smartphone the most often (41%) and their smartphone has the greatest influence (30%) on their practice and clinical decision-making.
- The top pharmaceutical brand sites visited on a smartphone or tablet? In rank order, the top sites rheumatologists visited on their smartphone or tablet are Humira, Xeljanz, Enbrel, Orencia, Remicade, Cimzia, and Simponi.
- Just over half (52%) of rheumatologists state they are interested in more content from pharmaceutical and device companies tailored to mobile devices - today.
- Only 9% of rheumatologists report they regularly “prescribe” apps on their smartphone to their patients (that they can use on their own).
To learn more about DIG™ Mobile Rheumatologist and hear what these trends mean to you (or to gain immediate access as a client) please join us January 16, 2014 at 3pm (Eastern).
About Digital Insights Group
Digital Insights Group is a research and advisory firm focused on bridging the gap between strategic insight and the mountains of data created by the social, mobile, and digital revolution. DIG is focused on delivering continuous high frequency insight, in-depth specialty and therapeutic insight, and insights that enable clients to plan for the future – not just understand the past. Digital Insights Group is your source of strategic digital insight for the next decade. For more information visit us online at http://www.digitalinsightsgroup.com.