With the powerful backlink index of our own, however, our aim is to not only deliver more backlink data, but also help WebMeUp users better deal with such complex tasks as calculation of link value.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) January 09, 2014
WebMeUp, the company behind the same-name online SEO app, announced several functionality enhancements to their Backlink Tool. Due to these changes, the software reports on times more relevant backlinks and features new backlink factors, calculated in accordance with an expert and precise in-house formula, meticulously developed by the team of SEO analysts.
*WebMeUp’s Backlink Tool*
Backlink Tool, which is a separate product by WebMeUp, was launched a couple of months ago and is powered by the freshest and fastest-growing backlink index (over 15 billion of links are daily added to the database). Today WebMeUp team announced the following functionality changes of the Backlink Tool:
- Backlinks are now collected at faster speed - The backlink index has grown, and WebMeUp users can now see more links fetched for their websites. The speed of finding and analyzing backlinks has been increased as well.
- Site's links-related factors are now updated daily or weekly (earlier they were updating monthly).
- Title and Page Strength are added to the list of backlink factors - The title of each backlink page is displayed in a separate column and helps users understand how relevant the linking page is. Page Strength factor is based on important SEO metrics and helps users define the real value of potential links.
- Starting from today, users can add up to 300 backlinks at a time to the Management module.
- Domain strength factor is introduced - It is based on numerous SEO quality metrics and helps users quickly see which competitor's sites are more powerful.
- Ranking stats for regional websites became more precise.
“A lot of things we are working on, such as enhancing the uptime and performance, happen ‘behind the scenes’. But at the same time, we talk to our users and regularly conduct surveys to find out how WebMeUp’s Backlink Tool can be improved. This lets us timely implement relevant enhancements and thus provide users with more backlink data at the same price,” says Alexandra Shkalikova, Communications Manager, WebMeUp.
“With the powerful backlink index of our own, however, our aim is to not only deliver more backlink data, but also help WebMeUp users better deal with such complex tasks as calculation of link value. I am sure that the implemented Page Strength and Domain Strength factors will provide users with a fast and detailed overview of the quality of each and every backlink,” continues Alexandra.
*How to access WebMeUp’s Backlink Tool*
The updated Backlink Tool is available:
1. as a stand-alone tool at http://webmeup.com/tools/backlinks.html. (no subscription required)
2. as part of WebMeUp online SEO software. If you’re not a WebMeUp user yet, you can register for a free 15-day trial and explore the Backlink module at absolutely no cost.
For more information about the products and the company, join WebMeUp on Twitter @WebMeUpSEO, Facebook fb.me/WebMeUpSEO and Google Plus gplus.to/WebMeUp.
WebMeUp is an IT company, focused on developing online SEO platform. The company has launched their all-in-one online SEO app of the same name in January 2013. WebMeUp supports the fullest web optimization cycle: from keyword and backlink research to social signals and advanced reporting. Today, alongside online SEO app, WebMeUp provide their Backlink Tool and SEO API.