London, UK (PRWEB) January 09, 2014
The demand for system integration services and/or solutions has been on an upward trend recently. The factors driving the sector growth globally include, among others, the upsurge in government investments in IT, reforming regulatory framework, technology advances, the pressing need for industrial growth, and population boom. Verticals like defense, marine and aviation systems, oil & gas, energy, telecom and IT represent the opportunity drivers for market vendors. However, the lack of networking infrastructure in tandem with the challenges faced in the course of the integration of different systems together is the main factors hindering the market development. This results in a better management of reduced redundancies, data integrity, and IT infrastructure.
The biggest dogs in the market include, among others, Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC), Accenture, Fujitsu Limited, Capgemini Group, IBM Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Infosys Technologies, Tata Consultancy Services, Science Applications International Corporation, Wipro, and Northrop Grumman Corporation.
Topical research study “System Integration Market (ALM, Building Management System, C2/C4isr, Cloud Integration (IAAS), Data Integration, EAI, Integrated Communication, Network Integration, Integrated Security Software, SOA) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: System Integration Market [ALM, Building Management System, C2/C4isr, Cloud Integration (IAAS), Data Integration, EAI, Integrated Communication, Network Integration, Integrated Security Software, SOA] - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
Published: December, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The research work characterises and segments the global system integration market by infrastructure integration services, integration services, applications, verticals, consulting, and geography; analysing trends and forecasting volumes and revenues for the overall market and each of its segments. The report gives an eagle-sighted insight into the key market drivers, stumbling blocks, opportunities, and the most pressing industry related issues. The competitive landscape review along with 10 leading company profiles is available; and the future outlook for the market to 2018 is provided in the research study. In addition, an insightful analysis on VC and M&As pertaining to the market is included.
- In-depth examination of the global market for system integration services/solutions, and its key segments.
- Data on historical and current industry performance.
- Overview of the market growth restraints and drivers, opportunities, and time-impact analysis of dynamics.
- Discussion of the hot industry related themes and winning imperatives.
- Coverage of M&As, VC trends, and social trends.
- Investigation of the competitive landscape.
- Profiles of the top 10 players (including details of financials, product and service portfolio, strategies, and latest developments).
- Extensive market forecasts of the overall market and each of its submarkets by verticals and regions to 2018.
More studies by the publisher can be found at M&M page.