London, UK (PRWEB) January 09, 2014
In 2012, the worldwide market for traditional wound management was worth over USD 1.6 billion. It is poised to experience a 2.1% CAGR through 2019 and climb to a value of USD 1.9 billion by the end of the forecast period. Growth of the overall traditional wound management is anticipated to be restrained by the constantly rising preference for advanced techniques, especially in developed countries such as the US and European countries. The advanced wound management market is predicted to post a faster growth pace (a 5.1% CAGR) than traditional ones in the offing and is forecast to surpass the USD 4.3 billion mark by 2019. Nevertheless, traditional wound management is regarded as the primary treatment mode in many developing countries, for instance China and India, where there is still low insurance coverage and limited availability to support the use of advanced wound management products. Currently, traditional wound management lacks innovative products, which provide patient comfort, economic benefits and faster wound healing.
The top companies operating in the overall traditional wound management marketplace include, among others, Cremer, Hollister, Paul Hartmann, B. Braun, Synergy Health, J&J, Molnlycke and Covidien.
In-demand research study “Traditional Wound Management Market to 2019 - Cost Sensitivity Spurs Adoption in Emerging Markets, as Uptake of Advanced Wound Management Products Limits Growth in Developed Economies” worked out by GBI Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Traditional Wound Management Market to 2019 - Cost Sensitivity Spurs Adoption in Emerging Markets, as Uptake of Advanced Wound Management Products Limits Growth in Developed Economies
Published: December, 2013
Price: US$ 3,500.00
The insightful report provides an all-encompassing guide to the performance of the global traditional wound management industry. It delves deeply into the current market landscape, draws up a competitive scenario, uncovers important information on the leading market participants, as well as offers a detailed summary of the major factors influencing the development of the total market and its main segments. The research study presents a snapshot of the currently marketed products, unveils the important details of the recent mergers and acquisitions deals, and contains in-depth analyses of the key geographical markets (Germany, Spain, the US, China, Brazil, the UK, Canada, France, Japan, Italy, Australia and India). The report discloses historical and present industry estimates, examines the three market segments (sponges, gauges and bandages), and also includes a summary of the leading technologies. Moreover, the future outlook of the global traditional wound management market through 2019 is available in the study.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain an all-round understanding of the current dynamics of the global traditional wound management industry.
- Determine the influence of the recent industry developments.
- Develop effective business strategies based on trustworthy information on the historical and present market performance.
- Enhance your company’s marketing and product development strategies.
- Boost your company’s sales.
- Elaborate successful market entry and/or business expansion strategies.
- Take maximum advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Identify the major competitors and gain a competitive edge over the rivals.
- Exploit out-licensing and in-licensing opportunities by determining the products most possible to ensure a considerable return.
- Make informed business decisions based on a comprehensive overview of the global traditional wound management market and the analysis of the key influencing factors.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at GBI Research page.