Washington, DC (PRWEB) January 13, 2014
Where is the health insurance sector heading? Which health plans are likely to achieve the best enrollment growth and investment results? Which trends should be featured in insurers’ business planning for 2014? “Wall Street’s 2014 Outlook for Health Plans: Forecast for the Industry and Individual Plans,” the Jan. 23 webinar from Atlantic Information Services, will answer these questions by providing specifics of what Wall Street expects from health plans in 2014 and how strategies for the new year should be adjusted accordingly.
Participants will hear from Carl McDonald, a director and senior analyst covering the managed care industry for Citi Investment Research and Analysis, and Joseph Marinucci, a director in the Insurance Ratings group at Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services. In 60 minutes of expert presentations followed by 30 minutes devoted to individual questions, participants will get valuable perspectives and reliable answers to questions that include:
- Which factors are most likely to influence health plan growth and profitability in 2014?
- Is health reform fully incorporated into earnings now, or will there be additional impacts in 2015?
- How will growing adoption of private exchanges affect insurers’ earnings?
- What will be the impact on plans of the increasing movement toward plan-provider integration and plan consolidation?
- Which companies may be most vulnerable to lower investment results, growing medical costs, problems raising capital and layoffs?
- Will more or less M&A activity be seen in 2014 than compared with 2013?
- Which insurers are best-positioned to boost profits via lower administrative costs?
- Which insurers stand to benefit the most from their participation in public and private exchanges?
Visit http://aishealth.com/marketplace/c4m02_012314 for more details and registration information.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://www.AISHealth.com.