Applications must be filled out and submitted by an employee at the executive level.
Fredericksburg, VA (PRWEB) January 15, 2014
Today, Selling Power magazine announced that applications for its annual 50 Best Companies to Sell For list are now available on request. The deadline for returning completed applications is May 14, 2014.
Each year, the corporate research team at Selling Power magazine assembles and publishes a list of the 50 Best Companies to Sell For. Inclusion is based on extensive feedback from top sales executives, training managers, and human resource managers at select companies. Last year was the 13th consecutive year the list has been published.
All companies selected for the 2014 list will receive
- recognition in Selling Power magazine and on SellingPower.com,
- inclusion in a directory published in Selling Power magazine,
- use of the 50 Best Companies to Sell For logo on their Website and in their marketing materials,
- a PR template to promote their inclusion in the list.
To be considered, each organization must complete an application in full and submit an application fee of $395. Applications must be filled out and submitted by an employee at the executive level.
Companies will be evaluated in the following areas:
- Company revenue and growth
- Sales compensation packages
- Sales culture
- Onboarding and sales enablement strategies
- Training and coaching process
- Annual turnover percentage
Companies can request applications at http://bit.ly/19VGBZq.
About Selling Power
In addition to Selling Power magazine, the leading periodical for sales managers and sales VPs since 1981, Selling Power Inc. produces the Sales Management Digest and Daily Boost of Positivity online newsletters, as well as a five-minute video series featuring interviews with top executives. Selling Power is a regular media sponsor of the Sales 2.0 Conference.