(PRWEB UK) 13 January 2014
2014 is set to be a very interesting year in the World of travel and tourism. The universe of the explorer is expanding.Tourists are going out of the way to find exotic tourist locations. The idea is to see the unseen and experience the unknown. More and more travelers are choosing quirky, unique and even unheard of travel destinations.
1. Jindabyne, Australia: Hardly anyone’s heard of this gorgeous town in New South Wales, but the Snowy Mountains here are a tourist attraction to be reckoned with. Winter beckons visitors to challenge the amazing ski-slopes that are bound to be very popular with the younger crowd especially. Kosciuszko National Park makes the place popular for activities such as fishing, water skiing and wakeboarding. Since the cold has been rather cruel this year people are sure to find the action-packed place to be the perfect way to work away the winter blues.
2. Antalya, Turkey: Antalya full of spectacular sights. The ancient ruins and the natural wonders come together to make the most exotic visual treat ever. The Koprulu Canyon and the ruins of Phaselis are just some of the many things to see. What is more is that the city has some pretty neat beaches and museums too. So, the reason why this city will be a brilliant idea is that it is fool proof, wholesome tourist spot and there is little need to look elsewhere.
3. Valletta, Malta: 2014 calls for exploring unexplored even within the more frequented areas. So instead of the typical London and Paris, places like Valleta in Malta will surely come to the forefront. The city is an important cultural hub and is home to lovely theatres, museums as well as historic sights. Being unexplored, it should be on the radar of all those off the beaten track tourists.
4. Panama City, Panama: Panama has been a popular Central American tourist destination for a while now but it continues to grow as one. Panama City is always full of surprises. This year, the much awaited bio-museum is slated to open in the first half of the year, making it a great travel pick and a good excuse for those craving a revisit.
5. Ho Chi Min City, Vietnam: The tourist attractions of Ho Chi Min city tell the tale of the place’s past present and future. The glorious temples, the stoic war museum and monuments, the labyrinthine tunnels and everything in between. This lovely city is bound to be popular as people explore the exotic east for its many shades.
6. Reykjavik, Iceland: Iceland’s lovely capital, it is sure to be an exciting tourist destination. There is a lot to see and explore here. Verdant green hills, pristine lakes and lovely landscapes in summer and exciting snow activities in winter make it a very fascinating place all year around. Reykjavik is a city with a personality. It’s developed and wild sides exist together in great harmony.
7. Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea: Port Moresby has all the sought-after activities like scuba diving, sailing and simultaneously there are the wild, uncharted territories to explore. Papua New Guinea is slowly becoming a popular tourist attraction but it is still quite untouched and charming making this country a new and exciting option for the tourists.
8. Georgetown, Guyana: Georgetown, the 'Garden City of the Caribbean’ is also famous for its trendy shops, lovely restaurants and the lively nightlife. Surely, Brazil is all booked up for this year, but why not try out this new city in the South-American delight that is Guyana?
9. Yasawa Islands, Fiji: These Islands were almost untouched until the 1950s which make them idyllic for the seeker of the remote. Even today, not many people know about them and the beaches here haven’t become commercialized. But making these islands more accessible has been the best decision for Fiji and the place is bound to be more popular in 2014.
10. New Orleans, USA: The Mardi Gras in New Orleans gets bigger every year and this year will be no different. There is however, room for exploration. The Mississippi river is perfect for nature lovers while the cathedrals and the French Quarter make great historic sites. This popular place is set to get even busier especially for the locals.
The CEO of the company, Mr.Praveen Kumar says, "The year looks to be quite promising for the traveler, there are many journeys to look forward to." Let’s hope everyone’s travels this year are, more than anything, unique.