London, UK (PRWEB) January 10, 2014
Brazil’s cards and payments industry was on an upward trend from 2008 to 2012, witnessing an 8.97% CAGR. In 2012, the number of cards in circulation touched the 540.7 million mark in the country, driven primarily by the rising popularity of e-commerce, increasing disposable income in the country, as well as constantly changing lifestyles. At the end of the same year, the value of all card transactions stood at around USD 917.1 billion.
Furthermore, the card payments are predicted to witness robust increase, supported by considerable growth of tourism, online commerce, retail sales volume, new product offerings and private-label growth. Changing consumer preferences along with novel regulatory initiatives are also among the major factors that are likely to shape the market. The credit and debit card categories are already mature, and their volumes are anticipated to record a 5.34% CAGR and a 2.64% CAGR through 2017, respectively. The charge and prepaid cards categories are forecast to be the major drivers of the Brazilian card payments channel.
In-demand research report “Brazil’s Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape” worked out by Timetric has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Brazil’s Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
Published: November, 2013
Price: US$ 4,495.00
The research study is a trustworthy source of cutting-edge information on the cards and payments industry in Brazil. It grants access to the actual and forecast values for the industry, discusses the domestic market attractiveness, scrutinizes the main market segments, as well as pinpoints the most promising growth areas. The report provides an all-encompassing snapshot of the key market limiters, drivers, challenges and opportunities; dissects the regulative framework, contains a comprehensive examination of Brazilian consumers’ attitudes and preferences. The report delves deep into the competitive landscape and presents vital data on the dominant companies, offers a summary of the key marketing strategies used for selling charge, prepaid, debit and credit cards implemented by different institutions active in the marketplace. In addition, detailed market future outlook through 2017 is at hand in the in-demand report.
- Comprehensive guide to the Brazilian cards and payments industry.
- Holistic view and valuable information on the domestic industry performance.
- Actual and forecast values for the key product categories.
- Discussion of the market attractiveness and determination of the promising growth areas.
- Insights into the regulative landscape.
- Thorough examination of the major forces stimulating and restraining the market growth.
- Competitive outlook.
- Profiles of the dominant market players.
- Insightful review of the main marketing strategies adopted by various institutions in the marketplace.
- Summary of the buying preferences and consumer attitudes for cards in Brazil.
- Market future outlook through 2017.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.